Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

Slacker-chan is my favorite. This was an awesome chapter!

Tonkatsu and Karaage are still the best characters.

yandere power ... wow ...

fast learning for violence fight ... =x= ...

(still can't control her power well tough ... *x* ...)

uKdtZLX.png?1

DePD2eF.png?1

No...fulfill OUR dream!!!

img000006.png

In case you're wondering, the nieces mentioned on the second panel are characters in the author's other work, cahe detective club

Starting to feel like Harry Truman..

That last nosebleed.. Not complete without it eh..

Apparently the fathers were already working under Ikuto's grandfather for some time before Ikuto got stranded on the island. I guess they trust Ikuto because they've known him since he was young.

so the harem plan already nurtured since Ikuto still young ?

all girls' father gives OK sign for his harem ...

and non blood relative sister ... wincest plan ?

IKUTO'S PARENT ACTUALLY SUPPORT HIS SISTER APPROACH !!!

damn ... lucky pervert ... (the only breeding horse ... WTF)

I get strange feeling this mangaka give his best creating harem ending for Ikuto ...

love how all the fathers are ok with him being the only male there and seem to no mind having their daughters marry him

Apparently the fathers were already working under Ikuto's grandfather for some time before Ikuto got stranded on the island. I guess they trust Ikuto because they've known him since he was young.

love how all the fathers are ok with him being the only male there and seem to no mind having their daughters marry him

Yeah! Papa sage knows how this has to end.

DePD2eF.png?1

xLacHj3.gif

om nom nom.

tTvwBWv.png?1

yes, it is a spirit... it's the spirit of DAT ASS!

All Panty shots and no actual fan service in this chapter...ali_022.giftsk

Spoiler

Ikuto's debauchery has been recorded for all to see.

Yet everyone, or to be precise...future father-in-laws, approve him

this manga still ongoing in the japan right ?

it seems the author cant draw a different/variative male character... all guys from his series look all the same to me

Could someone tell me where this manga picks up from the anime i wanted to continue from there but its been awhile O.O

Not too much going on, but these chapters have been pretty fun.

I kinda expected the fathers to be very doting and saying "don't lay a finger on my daughter" or something. Kinda refreshing.

I NEED MORE !!!!!

pf9Kv8C.gif

i-like-big-butts-and-i-cannot-lie-21096.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics