Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 351votes)

Tetsugaku Letra

Alt Names: alt 鉄楽レトラalt Felsefe Sözlerialt Tetsugaku Letora
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In middle school, Ichinose Kimitaka taught his friends how to play basketball. Despite his experience with the sport, his friends quickly outmatched him in skill. After an incident brought on by his frustration and jealousy, he was crushed to overhear those same 'friends' discussing how they wished he'd just kill himself.

On his way to toss out his special basketball shoes, he met a girl who was just as frustrated, throwing her own dancing shoes away. She was so tall, and her hands and feet are so large, that she had been rejected from her chosen hobby of Spanish dancing. He urged her to give basketball a try, and the two exchanged their shoes instead of throwing them away.

As he enters high school, Kimitaka learns that meeting him changed that girl's life for the better, and she is now a happy, social basketball player. Will Kimitaka be able to find the courage to make new friends and pursue his own talents?
Go to Tetsugaku Letra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

boys will always be boys... whether he's afraid of crowds or not...

The girl makes my head ache, my heart cringe :(

Love you Maigo! Thanks for the new chapter!

Thanks so much for the update!

There are many series which I just read because it's mildly interesting but the moment I'm done with the most recent chapter I immediately forget about it till the next time it's updated again on my follows list.

But there are some series which just grab my attention and refuse to let go, this is one of those series. There's just something about it that clicks with me.

BETA ALERT BETA ALERT

A really good manga, I'm glad I found it again. The author is wonderful. 

Aww, what a cute first chapter! <3

this makes me want to work harder.

So refreshing, like a cool breeze on a hot summer day. Thanks so much for the new chapter!

who would've thought there'd be a new chapter I am in shock

NEW CHAPTER!?!?!?! YES!!!! 

This is ... quite an interesting story. I only just finished reading up through ch 3, but it has definitely gotten my attention.

That was cute.. It's good to see it's been updated again, after so long lol.

HOLY CRAP, YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I AM THAT A NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!

This has to be one of the mangas I look forward to most, thank you so, so, SOOOOO much Maigo, you don't know how happy this makes me!

YES!!!

New chapter!
Thanks so much Maigo Scans!!!

I almost forgot the awesomeness that is this manga. Thanks for reminding me of this.

It lives!

And it was great!

Volume 5 cover:

Spoiler

As a Spanish speaker myself, nope, I can tell you the song is genuine. I remember hearing it on the radio from time to time when I was a kid, and I even think I heard it recently somewhere, as I remember the music accompanying the letra.

Anyway, this manga is awesome, need to keep reading.

Is this youtube the one?
Not the kind of song to make my hair stand on end though

I'm a native Spanish speaker (I'm learning English through reading), and reading "La gallina puso un huevo" made me laugh really hard. Even though I looked for the song for a good while, I couldn't find it, so it may be a made up(fabricated?) song or a little known one.

If you guys are wondering if all the flamenco and its cante are all strange lyrics, you may be right, but there's also more "serious" letras and various styles within the flamenco, Ojos de brujo a good example, a video in the spoiler

As a Spanish speaker myself, nope, I can tell you the song is genuine. I remember hearing it on the radio from time to time when I was a kid, and I even think I heard it recently somewhere, as I remember the music accompanying the letra.

Anyway, this manga is awesome, need to keep reading.

My gods this manga is awesome.

Thank you for the update ^^ It's so fast

Well, considering that dance, itself, is a lot of hard work, if someone went in to it for the sole purpose of 'fun or pleasure' they'd undoubtedly burn out and drop it. Not to mention, he's been building a very strong connection with the rest of the troupe, and will grow to love the dance, as well as the connections it provides.

Dancing is a performing art. If you can't enjoy doing it yourself, how are you going to make your partner and your audience enjoy your arts?

If your audience don't enjoy your arts, it means that your skills need more polishing. But if you don't enjoy your arts, you fail as an artist.

Immensely satisfying update. If only updates to the manga I like were all 79 pages long.

I'm a native Spanish speaker (I'm learning English through reading), and reading "La gallina puso un huevo" made me laugh really hard. Even though I looked for the song for a good while, I couldn't find it, so it may be a made up(fabricated?) song or a little known one.

If you guys are wondering if all the flamenco and its cante are all strange lyrics, you may be right, but there's also more "serious" letras and various styles within the flamenco, Ojos de brujo a good example, a video in the spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics