Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

If 1 reason make this manga better than most. It's must be that the Main char know Geass---> lelouch's fan. Cant be bad, I expect more from u commander...............
That is one screwed up building
Naked Loli on 5th page tells me to follow

Weird, unannounced timeskips, and dragged prologue, tells me to skip.

mmmm... I'll follow my gut here and follow because of the naked loli, but only for like 2 more chapter.
dang it after reading chapter 3 it just made me want to read more of it ..... this is seriously too good...
shit, just got real O.o
Awesome!
The same auther as Denpa Onna, the Main Charactor being somewhat bonkers is now all starting to make sense, compared to the authers other series, I guess being too stubborn to look at old photo's of yourself would be considered normal.
@ Vexed the MC is too stubborn xD
Ahhh Sexual Innuendo, how I love you Posted Image
>>I can't remember my eyes original color anymore
>Why don't you jus look at your photo album?

Tokage no Ou, Volume 1, Page 50:

"Of course, I could've just checked our family album, but I'm too stubborn for that.
I'll remember the original color of my eyes with my own power. I'll take back my past with my own power."
Vexed scans will be translating the light novel according to what he told me, so it should be around the corner at least the light novel translations
Interesting start, but knowing it's based on a Light Novel Series, really makes me want to read the books, same I can't read Japanese at all.
hmmm. so far the art is good, I just hope that the story will develop quickly.(more action in short.)
中二病
>I can't remember my eyes original color anymore
Why don't you jus look at your photo album?
This is way too interesting... want more!
this is getting interesting, but the pace is just too slow. Hope we see the action we're here to see by next chapter
i notice that the Light novel illustration of this series done by Buriki. instant favorite!! xD
hoping for chapter 3 soon thx for doing this series.
LOL What a LOOOOOOOONG Prologue ._.
i think the injured has superpowers, he can see the future or something like that
First: What kind of reaction is that, Mother walks in the room sees sons eyes changing colors "eeek demon, demon's child" lol wut he's yours

Second: Wouldn't it be safe to assume that your original eye colors were the same as your parents and if they have 2 different ones just change between them on a daily basis
I seriously thought ch 2 is going to be super long.
we are working on chapter 3 script now and chapter 4 will arrive in less than a week in the mail, so we are gearing up, everyone has got to remember chapter 1, 2, and 3 are all prologue, meaning chapter 4 will be the start of the greatness of this series, its a very long prologue lol
Well, I'll wait patiently on Chapter 2 and 3 then if you say they are better. So far Chapter 1 hasn't done much for me. I think it's that his reaction to the blood is completely ridiculous. You wouldn't just wipe it off from a towel from some creepy stranger then be on your way ... you would be freaked out and/or call the police.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics