Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

Now the MC is just pitiful.. Ill read a few more chapters, but I dont think I can handle another piss-poor MC who just cries all the time, without any power or reason other than the fact hes just.. a coward. I understand this would be realistic, but I dont read mangas for their realism. /sigh
They should change it to A Veeery dragged out prologue
I need an explanation or two soon. I´m so utterly confused, is the stripper girl an ally? What happened to the girl assassin? The MC surely must have some hidden ability other than changing the colour of his iris (actually I don´t mind if it was, would be unique)?

Need ANSWERS and THANKS DES & Vexed Scans!
One of this days... one of this days
title "a very long prologue" 50 chapters later. "then end." next series will be the next part of the story. it's name will be "a very long middle"
Wow...the author and Scanlators weren't kidding when it sez "Long Prologue" Posted Image
Ooooh . Maybe next chapter is gonna be interesting …
Oh my gawd. This is so goooood.
the story is good but they are really dragging this out aren't they? i hope they move on fast before it starts getting annoying.
Spoiler
It's called "a veeeeery long prologue" for a reason. on topic his reaction was actually what a normal person would probably do
How many more prologue chapters are there going to be?!!!
This manga is confusing yet i can`t stop reading it.
So..is the current mc a castoff character to make room for this guy or just a stand in for him?
No new chapter? They want to make me sad.....sigh.
cant wait for more... and code21 maybe she was wearin that under her clothes you know like under wear i mean bikini and under wear cover the same ...
I read 5 chapters and I'm still a bit lost about what is going on....
and the prologue continues.

Spoiler
Did she lick his eyeball?
Reminds me of World Embryo with its theme of lies.
@Horizon ...
the next release seems 9/27 for this year ... (or last year ?) ...
so we might not need to wait until next month ...
if translator have some time to do it ...

@Gengo
"I have the power to make Red water come out of my mouth!
*bite tongue*"
and most male have power to make certain part of flesh between their legs goes big, hard and shoot certain liquid ...

BTW,
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rising-x-rydeen-r5114
MC in ^this^ manga is able to do it from both of his hand ...
making him a master of buk****e ... @x@ ...
@theroadstopshere sugamo did not kill.slug did.
This manga is unbelievably awesome!!! Now I just have to wait a whole month. -.-
I have the power to make Red water come out of my mouth!

*bite tongue*
Damnit. Another Cliffhanger XD Ughhhhhh!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics