Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

@Sou Zerobrs we did learn that super boy A was actually pretty famous when he was a child xD
And it all makes!!!

No sense so far. Hmm...
To be continued in the next "prologue" (-.-)
Well we still get some blood... is ok I think... But we don't really learn anything...
Wait I don't know "grab boobs" is "fighting move"... Uwaaaah! We actualy did learn something from those chapter :)
And the prologue continues...

Btw, did anyone else stared a bit at the credit page...
Spoiler
Mooootheeerrfuuuuckkiiiing veeeeerrrrrrry looooooooong aaaaaaaaaaaassss buuuuuuuutttt prologue.

never had a facepalm this great since watching Haruhi's endless eight, i almost broke my nose.
Still not nearly as long as Vinland Saga's 50-odd chapters' worth of a Prologue, haha.
@Seed lol, so much humor in your words.
The chapter's are too short for a monthly manga. sighhhhh.....
This is a verrryyy long prologue indeed. I gotta admit the art's pretty good though.
next chapter's title would be The Veeeery Loooooong Prologue
Starting to hear elevator music in the background.....
lool, this is getting annoying, does he have anything useful or just b arrogant but coward at the same time plus color contacts..... i want some action but with the MC kicking butt not getting cut -.-
I think our MC's brain is about to go on strike. Not to mention he's been bleeding for a while I would expect him to be getting very sleepy (IE: Dying from blood loss) right about now. Also in that flash back... did she... lick his eye? She is a... unique child isn't she?
@KarchAmadeo:- no he is not a cast off character he is the main character.

@decoy:- Argeed, thank you.

@Roflcat:- yep, seems so, but she has a couple of less screws in the head @__@

@Seed:- The Main Character is not pissed poor, wtf, you would cry to if you were stabbed, his ability is changing his eye color not shooting laser, I think anyone who was stabbed would probably start crying.

@Krios:- That was another assassin girl, not Sugamo, someone else who looks close to her.

And yet anthoer chapter in the prologue saga continues, it appears to be close to a end, gotta to hand it to the author and/artist, they caught my interest.
pretty sure many would cry too if they was stabbed and slashed up out of nowhere
Geezus! Prologue still?!
Haaaaarrghhh....
and wtf, 'my repaint colors my tears too!'
*FACEPALM*
MC, you're just fucked.
The prologue seems to be wrapping up, maybe two more chapters before end of prologue, most of the charactor assassins are dead, nothing much left except leave building
a century seem about right
And thus continues the worlds longest Prologue, to think that after six months of waiting they are still on the prologue, and judging from the pace it's going, the story will conclude sometime in the next century...maybe.
damn it to short i flew by that chapter in like 5mins lol
Dont worry everyone a new chapter is being published on the 27th, and we will get those raws by monday or tuesday for the new chapter
*repeats* I'magoodpatientboy *repeats*
At least the artwork is gorgeous. I certainly hope this looong prologue leads to something good
It's going bad...
I'm getting the feeling that he can't do anything except change the color of his eyes, if so I just wasted my time reading this long prologue. Anyway I thought Sugamo was afraid of Kingfisher, why does it look like they are on the same side now??? I hope something good happens soon...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics