Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

Well this sucks, I started really liking where this manga was going. =/

someone translate the LN..............please

Sadly, it might be faster and more beneficial in the long run to just learn how to read the language than to hope for a group to touch the LN lol...

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

You serious?

*insert rage face cause I don't feel like doing it*

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!

Guess I'll have to check the LN. Fuck me.

@Micro_Ice

Fix your links

Whats wrong with them?

Is the novel good?

I'm sorry for the people who liked this manga, but really:

Thank god, this manga got axed.

This manga confused more than it entertained.

I think it's amusing the plot got finally interesting with the last chapter,

a desperate, pathetic move of the author to avoid getting "axed"?

But well, too late.

Not happy about Japan's manga rating system (still against it), but sometimes they do get sth right, like voting this crazy manga down. 

Really? Another for the axe...

"Climax"........more like "climax with no fucking resolution to this piece of shit that made no sense in any aspects at all". Seriously, I'm ean this has to be a joke right?

@Micro_Ice

Fix your links

Well...talk about a kick to balls...the hell is this shit?!?!

so troll, so troll... i feel trolled ._.

Ending the manga before it even started... damn... 

However looking at the next novel volume covers

Vol 2.

Spoiler

Vol 3. 

Spoiler

Vol 4.

Spoiler

Vol 5.

Spoiler

We can see, he doesn't recover his eyes, but meets various other girls throughout the story :P

HAAAAHAHAHA!!!

Oh my, this is just great. Somehow, we were all expecting this, even as a joke, didn't we?

But all the butthurt... Come on, although it could be a bit confusing at times, wasn't this a nice ride? It's all about the journey, not the destination... Frankly, I liked this.

The mc and his rather unique power, the queen-of-bitches attitude of Sugamo, and the end reveal, it all makes good stuff, that'll probably get some continuation of some sort if even half of the readers in Moonland react like batoto.

Youngsters these days can't really appreciate the subtle things in life, can they...

if you called this a nice ride you must have been on the plane from final destination. this ride was bumpy, slow, convoluted, and just downright annoying. i mean sure now that all the chapters are out it might seem better cuz you don't have to wait a month after each cliffhanger but for those like me who were wanting progress and getting none the whole time it's a pile of crap with some gold flake spred on it. if batoto had a zero star button i would hit it. to me this manga doesn't even deserve 1 star.

is this some kind of ploy by the author to get people to read the novel, well it worked T^T......

BUT WHY END IT THERE!!!???

The protagonist was everyone's bitch during 15 fucking chapters and when he grows some balls the manga ends.

Fuck this shit.

...Well at least the last the few pages were satisfying...

HAAAAHAHAHA!!!

Oh my, this is just great. Somehow, we were all expecting this, even as a joke, didn't we?

But all the butthurt... Come on, although it could be a bit confusing at times, wasn't this a nice ride? It's all about the journey, not the destination... Frankly, I liked this.

The mc and his rather unique power, the queen-of-bitches attitude of Sugamo, and the end reveal, it all makes good stuff, that'll probably get some continuation of some sort if even half of the readers in Moonland react like batoto.

Youngsters these days can't really appreciate the subtle things in life, can they...

tumblr_lxd4gy8LTK1r7swe6o1_400.gif

Are you serious? The moment that the manga starts is where it FUCKING ends? this whole manga was a waste of time

ikebukuro is the manga of the artist, not author, right? oh, and fck u, not gonna read anything from this author and ikebukuro is damn boring, only tits nothing else, the plot is trash

Lol Looks like what kyakka said was true this series got axed total disappointment, well this mangaka other series http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ikebukuro-hatsu-zensekai-yuki-r7731 gonna be finish in vol 3

You know what, all this time the male lead was a literal fuckhole (you know, for peoples to fuck with) , so man, how happy I am when he put on that badass attitude on the last pages of the chapter, with his middle finger dancing on the air, sitting like a boss and spoke some cool line ended with "You Fucking Bitch" and all,

----only to know that it was the last time he'd be badass on the whole holy fucking prologue.

so .. .can anyone tell me the actual story of wtf happened in the manga ? i don't think i get it at all beside that he can change his eye color and  bluff his way into victory , k ....

He goes in a building , cry , lost eye , blah blah blah

BAAAM a god appear ? also mentioning that his parent is kinda high-up ... BAAM you bjtch , the end 

i thought his powers where regenerative ability.

I knew Dengeki Maoh manga adaptation were like this but it sure feels shitty when they pull shit moves like this.

So we have to buy LN to know what's next and if large enough number of LNs were sold, they will give us continuation of manga or even anime

Fuck

Well Dengeki editors here is my thanks:

pDC0RNz.jpg

SEEE , SEEEEEEEEEE 

*point to the screen while pressing my bf's head into the screen*

i fcking told you , i fcking told you that the way this shjtting manga going , it's gonna end before the actual start of the series , And you thought this is gonna become one of the best manga for breaking the stereotype of 1 chapter prologue

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics