Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

i would rant again about how bad the pacing and how convoluted everything is but i just.... don't feel like wasting my time. someone please translate the LN's so i can learn why the manga has survived so long. seriously, i would have axed this shit by now.. there has to be something about the LN that people love so much to keep the manga alive. but the manga is just.... sooo...... slooooooooowwwwwwwwww~~~~~. first 3 chapters i was hooked. now. i just wish someone would tell me the MC's real power (if he even has one), so i can just quit coming back and have no regrets.

and this time-line. i would be confused if it wasn't for the fact that i just don't have it in me to give a fuck anymore. this manga should have never been made a monthly. or shouldn't have started out as one anyway.

hopefully this or the next chapter is the last of this slow ass prolouge and we can move on with the story and whatever plot this manga is supposed to have. and maybe the pacing will pick up too.

seems i ranted anyway. oh well. better than wasting money on a plane ticket to japan just to go kill the author and editor and however many others i can get before the police get me.

Spoiler

Ain't this the girl that just got her arm cut off? '~'

I'm pretty sure it's the bitch that got his eye

I'm having a hard time trying to decide if this has a terrible story or is a terrible adaption.

God dammit, this is getting annoying.

Spoiler

Ain't this the girl that just got her arm cut off? '~'

so someone this girl used his super power to give a punch to the assassin but have absolutely no effects whats so ever so in the end tokage will wake up at a hospital. as the picture on this manga show him with a bandage on his lost eye BECAUSE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT THOUGHT HIS EYE IS CUTE.... Does anyone know where to read the novel this shit will take hundres of years.... to get somewhere

Now splash some more blood in his eyes.

man that sucked, she was my favorite character so far for this manga.

Where the hell is this going -.-

I started to get interested, but the 'prologue' is indeed LONG

Dropping...

I'm dropping this like it's too heavy -_-

haha sugamo, crazy bitch xD

Cmon, this is a monthly series as is. I would like increase the pace of the story or deliver more than 20 pages.

Tired of waiting...

Aren't prologues normally short... ?  I can only imagine how long this story is going to take if we're still on the prologue and it's already been a year.

Dear God Sugamo has quickly entered my all time favorite psycho chick list.

Spoiler

Well the author better fucking pick up the pace and get to the story if they want me to keep reading, because I have no love for that irritating bitch.  I liked Yuno, but all Sugamo has managed to do is infuriate me at every turn.  Literally nothing likable about her.  Rather than setting up a sort of mystery like for Yuno, the story has so far made Sugamo out to be a protruding wart on the immobile glacier that is the plot.

I honestly wouldn't be satisfied by Sugamo dying in the most humiliating, horrible, and painful way possible. At this point I just want her existence to end, but the fact that she had ever existed in the first place would still haunt me every time I read a new chapter.

The only thing that'd satisfy me at this point would be the downfall of that twisted cult. It wouldn't hurt if Tokage gets to lead a happy, quiet life in a small, friendly town. He's not a bad kid, but it's looking like life just wants to shit all over him, so he deserves at least that much after all of this.

despair a dream and..........................

please tell me  its the end of prologue

Awesome way to end a chapter. Can't wait for next chapter.

THAT'S IT.  I'M DONE.  THIS SHIT IS MOVING AT THE PACE OF AN ADDERALL-ADDICTED, RETARDED SNAIL CRAWLING THROUGH MOLASSES.  AND THAT BITCH SUGAMO DIDN'T HELP.  I HOPE SHE TAKES HER MANIC-PIXIE-DREAM-GIRL SHTICK AND SHOVES IT UP HER ASS UNTIL IT SMASHES THROUGH HER STUPID FUCKING HEAD.  DIE YOU FUCK, DIE.

Spoiler

Wow, my sadistic side came out for a tiny portion of the chapter. My roommate asked me, "What are you smiling about?", when he asked me that,

Spoiler

THAT'S IT.  I'M DONE.  THIS SHIT IS MOVING AT THE PACE OF AN ADDERALL-ADDICTED, RETARDED SNAIL CRAWLING THROUGH MOLASSES.  AND THAT BITCH SUGAMO DIDN'T HELP.  I HOPE SHE TAKES HER MANIC-PIXIE-DREAM-GIRL SHTICK AND SHOVES IT UP HER ASS UNTIL IT SMASHES THROUGH HER STUPID FUCKING HEAD.  DIE YOU FUCK, DIE.

The flashbacks just make this prologue longer and more confusing....

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics