Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

The Loooooog Epilogue!

what in the flying fuck

speechless...

LOL it wasn't axed you should go to the translators page every once in a while. There's a season 2.

Wrong. They said they have a feeling that the author might make a second season.

This manga had the potential to become something amazing, its flaw was with its execution. 

LOL it wasn't axed you should go to the translators page every once in a while. There's a season 2.

So basically, right when it got interesting, its dropped.....

This is why you don't freaking do origin stories like this kind right of the bat.  Nobody wants to read about some random guy getting tossed around by everybody. 

Honestly, if they started in the middle of the action and did a fflashback arc, I have a feeling that this would've been a lot more popular. 

That's the trouble with adaptations of LNs: they tend to be rushed and/or end early, just before the good part. >_<

this wasn't a LN adaptation it was just a commercial to get people to read the LN  

Well, it wasn't that good to start with, so good riddance. Dropped it around ch.8, so I just checked out the last couple of chapters just now. As mediocre as I remember.

Well, what a waste of my precious time. :)

That's the trouble with adaptations of LNs: they tend to be rushed and/or end early, just before the good part. >_<

WTF!!!???.............my head hurts.

well shit this shit is done, and i was expecting some fucking bewwwwwwwwwwwwbs. well to other news TERUMI FINELY put it IN!!!

*sees complete status*

AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHA*breathes*AHHAHAHHHAHAAHHHAAAAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDFWJENKGLHWEKKLJWNELFKNEWLLEJFWKJSDE

For once, I'm ecstatic that a manga got axed.

I always thought this series was shi­tty, but I never would have guessed it would end before it even began. Proof that shock value, sex appeal, and meaningless confusion can't drive a monthly series.

Welp, at least the art was nice.

you sir have given me something i have not seen in decades... a side scroller bar....

on the topic, im kinda sad it ended it got a potential storywise and there are no group translating the LN yet...

oh man what a troll way to end this clusterfuck of a series

such a waste, don wanna read the novel --'

So its the end of the prologue right? Were getting more right?

Right? RIGHT? 

In other news I have a question about why it says done but status is ongoing?

what a pointless manga, it ended pretty much as it started, not much really happened... it seems they wasted to many chapters for that prologue :)

After reading the 15th chapter, my online thought about this manga is: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!? Is this the ending of the manga which has been calling all of its chapters "the long prologue"? Or is this the beginning to another manga which will be coming out in the coming months?

nfp5wo.png

:o

So.... A mother influences her children through example.

The art of raising a kid, Ladies and Gentlemen.The art of making a badass kid.

Should've dropped this a loooooong time ago -_-

For once, I'm ecstatic that a manga got axed.

I always thought this series was shi­tty, but I never would have guessed it would end before it even began. Proof that shock value, sex appeal, and meaningless confusion can't drive a monthly series.

Welp, at least the art was nice.

Completely agree. Art was really nice but the manga itself was just a big hotpot of clichéd crap.

Really shouldn't say that on Batoto comments though, you know a bunch of hurt little kids will start crying about it.

971190_551136338282736_941697207_n.jpg

first impression:

.... does not compute .....

after reading the comments:

- so this was just a fuking long commercial, now then i just need to go to japan and burn the dam company to the ground then cut the author's and put it on a pike

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics