Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 106votes)

Takamagahara

Alt Names: alt タカマガハラalt Takama-ga-hara
Author: Kawai Juzou
Artist: Kawai Juzou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inside of every human lie dormant superpowers. Our main characters is one of the 5 yamada brothers, who are known for their brutal strength. Even though his brothers are strong and seek strength, he, Yamato, has no interest in seeking strength. Yamato wants to draw manga. Later on, his normal life will end on that day by him awakening his hidden dormant divine gift.
Go to Takamagahara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip New Window Silent44
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do you think? New Window EndlessNight
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

It's only the beginning :D
But it isn't even good... too bleh! >.>
This series will most likely take over Bleach spot. Watch and see^^
Ah. I bet that dried up chick was super hot. Too bad. We never got to see what she looked like.
idk ... either hulk... or Alex MErcer's virus
i was thinking what exactly did he do to that woman to somehow "drain" her body, looks like those super muscles can't do nothing except to thrash and destroy. he's naked, and the lady is wearing school uniform.

if u know what i mean
that word power is interesting. I can't imagine a greater hell than being turned into words and stuffed into a book and forgotten.

Also...that face he made when he saw his hand...made me laugh so hard.

Oh look...the hulk
i thought it was the thing
holy shit its HULK!!!
HULK!
Ooohhh The Hulk :D
the blade guy....i seem like he doesn't have muscles.........i don't see any room for them?
pretty interesting, has potential!
Holy crap. He has crotch blades!!
So are we going to see more of this now that it's serialized or are the scanlators going to drop it?
so typical yet quite entertaining.
it's like reading a hot-blooded version of "Law of Ueki". i just hope that the author wont simpy made his ambition to be a mangaka as a gimmick. it would be cool if his power has something to do with his dream.
This is great!
Haha pretty good
Haha pretty good
Awesome :3
The english name is Takama-Ga-Hara. It has been released in SJ ALPHA https://www.facebook.com/OfficialVIZMedia
Well this is going to be a very cliche manga, but since I am a "shounen" and is clearly aimed at my age group...I'll let this go and might as well enjoy it.
its okay folks no biggy, just that this week mangateer's raws still havent been delievered to me as they have been busy... but as soon as i get the raws from them, i'll work on it right away, also, if any other raw providor wants to provide me the raws for just this week, please do lol, contact me @ [email protected] thanks
From the fury i wrote ‘basted’ instead of ‘bastard’ lol
Am I wrong or the skin of that basted got separated from the muscles on his face on page 24 (ch.2)?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics