Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 106votes)

Takamagahara

Alt Names: alt タカマガハラalt Takama-ga-hara
Author: Kawai Juzou
Artist: Kawai Juzou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inside of every human lie dormant superpowers. Our main characters is one of the 5 yamada brothers, who are known for their brutal strength. Even though his brothers are strong and seek strength, he, Yamato, has no interest in seeking strength. Yamato wants to draw manga. Later on, his normal life will end on that day by him awakening his hidden dormant divine gift.
Go to Takamagahara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip New Window Silent44
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do you think? New Window EndlessNight
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

Well, the only reason I read this is for the powers, its an interesting idea, still the shounen-cliche is killing me.
More Shounen Jump trash.
I don't think this manga is very good so far but I can definitely see its potential. It could develop into something very entertaining. But I just bet Weekly Shonen Jump will kill it. I wish this could have come out on Magazine or Sunday since they give time for the authors who need a bit of a slow start.
wintercry Considering that WSJ axed Pajama na Konojo last week, Sensei no Bulge ends this week, who knows if this series will even last that long. I think Kurogane will get axed first though, which I think is an even weaker series compared to this one. If you notice it seems like people are sick of the usual battle manga's and want something different. The most successful new manga's have been ones that don't just cater to fans of One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto. But knowing WSJ, they'll continue to throw crap against the wall until something is a hit.
Can't Yamato just change his clothes so the words guy can't restrain him?

* Chapter was all Posted Image
Whoa......
That's one big pyramid.
Each block is like a tower in a normal city.
Since chapter 1 stinks so much to burn down to almost last place, and the next cancellation is around Issue 47-49ish on November, this series may actually get cancelled between chapter 13-17 instead.
@wintercry
very accurate assumption, I agree with it also now that I think about it.
I predict this series getting axed at around chapter 15-20.
Does anyone else think that the guy at the bottom of ch 6 page 14, looks like Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk?
Spoiler
dang why does the childhood friend look like a guy?
@zippyfan it's To aru Majutsu no Index
@cydric

Which manga is that?
Actually I take it back, I want him to do this
Spoiler
But I find it strange ,if he's targeting young women. Then why is he still sucking man.?
BANANA!
Ape and the banana XD
Yamato Yamada uses Badass Transformation.... It's super effective XD
Hopefully it will be like this next
Spoiler
Oho, so he used to be stronger. Well then, I eagerly await his becoming god-tier badass... and he's off to a pretty good start already.

Also, people's eyes in this manga can be creepy as hell. Just sayin'.
Page 20 = touma

Really this guy is Touma but in another manga, except that he doesn't says fukou-da and has some badass poses.

Yet, he is not even near being GAR, I hope he becomes gar in some moment, still, not even near my GARcher.
that's some weird fetish
Rocky Touma
its to touma from index!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics