Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 146votes)

Gakuen Babysitters

Alt Names: alt Academy Babysittersalt 学園ベビーシッターズalt 学园保姆alt 学园Babysittersalt 學園奶爸alt 學園Babysittersalt นักเรียนพี่เลี้ยงเด็กalt Escuela de Niñerosalt School Babysitte
Author: Tokeino Hari
Artist: Tokeino Hari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.
Go to Gakuen Babysitters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NoseBleed New Window xscraid
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gakuen Babysitters' characters' name trivia New Window Rou
  • 2 Replies
Topic Missing Pages in Chapter 17 New Window Vance Finiraldi
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who is that guy at the beginning of ch 30? New Window joditc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 2 Replies

358 Comments

Chuu~ "3"
Kyah!~ New Chapterrr! wooohoo!
Does anyone known where the old guy in the limosine with the two bodyguards at the beginning of ch 30 first appears? He looks familiar; so I've been searching through the chapters. But I can't find it!
HNNGG!! Cuteness overload!!
@ Liar

Fudge no!!!!!! Although I would love it if the twins would do a cross over and visit the nursery!!!!!

My heart would just
Spoiler
@ Liar: No can do without the twins!
But if all three were switching the series....
@Purple Library Guy: Kids fight all the time. I bet my parents were laughing their asses off when me and my sister went at it as toddlers.
Even the random bunny in chapter 31 is extremely cute. http://vatoto.com/read/_/144442/gakuen-babysitters_v6_ch31_by_captainba/11
Well, ch 31 is awesome, but I find it disturbing that I'm laughing my butt off at little kids being hit.
Spoiler
In chapter 18,
Spoiler

--just rereading the whole manga.
GUYS.

WHAT IF WE SHIP SHIHARU FROM Love So Life WITH RYUUICHI?
woot! 2 chapters in consecutive days! woot! Seriously, this chapter is CUTE! ><
hahaha all the babies scared of tsugumi
Yes, I agree with Saikawa. Ryuuichi and Kotarou are so cute that they would always win.

Saikawa gets all the best lines.

No two way about it, saikawa's a straight bamf.
Saikawa gets all the best lines.
Obaachan is such a tsundere
Noooooo #teamushimaru
I'm still rooting all for Inomata! First girl wins!
aww damnn it's a shame
Whoosh, captainba's really been making with the chapters the last week or so! Thanks much!
Whoosh, captainba's really been making with the chapters the last week or so! Thanks much!
A little progress is better than no progress at all
And the yaoi fangirls let out a cries of triumph.

Spoiler
I was like finally!!!!!!! some romance :>
then I was like </3
Why!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics