Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 166votes)

Imori 201

Alt Names: alt イモリ201alt Imori from room 201
Author: Imai Yuu
Artist: Imai Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In both middle school and high school, Kawashima hadn't had any luck with girls, but this is a day that a miracle encounter came to him! Apartment where he moved, there were a high school girl living in his neighbor and in addition to that, she is living alone! In a situation that any man will admire, Kawashima's tension is hyped up. However, there was also a odd part to it, like she likes to drink beer. What is her identity? It's a little bit ecchi JK comedy!
Go to Imori 201 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

214 Comments

You know, of all the reality-ignoring, the thing I find weirdest is that those two have not yet gotten it on.  I mean, I know, it's a standard, essential feature of this kind of manga, and normally I kind of shelve that disbelief . . . but here it's just too . . . you know?

you mean considering the mack truck levels of her flirting with him. at this point should just be a blood smear on the road

Just for those that diden't know bio hazard is the Japanese name for resident evil. So that was the game he was playing

See-throught clothes are boring, naked apron is way to go.

see through naked apron?

Spoiler

Best reaction!! The supporting characters are awesome in this manga. They make the series much more interesting and funny. I laughed the entire time reading this lol. Good job Yuu-sensei.

You know, of all the reality-ignoring, the thing I find weirdest is that those two have not yet gotten it on.  I mean, I know, it's a standard, essential feature of this kind of manga, and normally I kind of shelve that disbelief . . . but here it's just too . . . you know?

I guess he does need some release.

now that is sexy, see-through uniform.

See-throught clothes are boring, naked apron is way to go.

now that is sexy, see-through uniform.

Monogatari Series, more precise, Nisemonogatari.

typical shaft headtilt, You can never have enough of these :D

From which Anime is that? :3

Monogatari Series, more precise, Nisemonogatari.

The yuri....

EhLUozH.jpg

From which Anime is that? :3

What the fuck is a rising dragon!?

Well...

http://www.cafepress.com/+rising_dragon_classic_thong,882625122

The yuri....

EhLUozH.jpg

Well...with those vixens around I say failing...might be not that bad

That depends, would you pay up to 500 USD a month for wall repairs, 300 USD for beer, 300 USD in cosplay clothing, 300 USD for bail fund cause of constant arrests.

Now... failing = less paying jobs = less wage gain = how do you pay for the above?

But this is animeverse, so anything goes, do one partime job and you can make 200 USD a week, LOL.

And as always, you do not get prego in animeverse unless you want it to. So go wild.

T-back, o-back, g-string,thong,... all in one chapter. I'm guessing the next chapter features bra types?

The yuri tho.

Ain't it great!!!

• Exa likes this

"Reeb" A Chris-chan reference?

Fan of panties and such but these past few chapters sucked.

My rock-hard cock disagrees.

The yuri tho.

Spoiler

Lol'd

she is ready at any time even if it's with one of her students thats what that o-back means

Fan of panties and such but these past few chapters sucked. Not that there was much plot to begin with, but I forgot how many of these we have to plow through before it gets on it's shaking rails again.

Well I know at one point the plot goes WTF, but from looking at the final chapter the ending isn't that bad.

We're not sure either, but that's what the japanese said (昇り龍 = Rising dragon, no matter how you look at it). I think they're either referring to a tattoo they saw or just underwear with a dragon on it.

Well...with those vixens around I say failing...might be not that bad

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics