Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 78votes)

The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding

Alt Names: alt Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikataalt The World's No.1 Method of Domesticating Vampires
Author: Maitake
Artist: Maitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Vampires now coexist with humans by forming contracts with human beings. Vampires who form these contracts become their pets, serving their every need. They are given pet collars, distinguishing them from wild vampires, which are still very dangerous.

Daichi really wants a pet vampire, but his older sister won't hear anything of it. One night, a wild vampire princess named Iko breaks into his house! Iko discovered that Daichi's older sister has the extremely rare blood of Chernobog, which she believes would make her powerful enough to destroy the anti-vampire organization called Abraham once and for all.

However, the blood doesn't work exactly as Iko expects, and this vampire soon finds herself forced to become the pet of Daichi and his older sister...
Go to The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

so this manga is an annual release?

This is... not that great.

granma_new_chapter.jpg

.- .

Just sayin.

I actually tried to search this on Batoto until I spotted "Comic Megastore".

Spoiler

haha I like that the older sister is a bully, it's annoying when people just want to suck your blood

Oh God, I hope the friggin MC gets to look cool in the next chapter, since it looks like he'll be the focus, hopefully he's secretly a badass.

Oh, an update? That's surprising. Haha.

Given that both siblings share Chernobog blood (or did I miss a "we're not related" moment?), I'm sure the MC will get his moment in the limelight.

Is this.......Yuri? I feel like the MC is just......hanging out in the background.

And there's no ground between useless, background fading MC and yuri? You're pretty extreme.

Is this.......Yuri? I feel like the MC is just......hanging out in the background.

That story only has one guy getting lucky. In this world every rich bastard is getting lucky... all the time... with mind broken vampires. Hmm that happens pretty much every where... I want to be rich too!!!

Breeding... vampires... *table flips this world into the hentai dimension* WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO. Gotta breed them all!

.- .

Just sayin.

Breeding... vampires... *table flips this world into the hentai dimension* WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO. Gotta breed them all!

HOLY SHIT! An update! Thank you Mangalism ! God exists after all.

REVIVED~!

Thanks Mangalism for picking up this series :)

Was this droped?

Both Scanlation groups seemed to have dropped this. Seemed interesting too. Such a shame.

Was this droped?
@Moruno ...
don't get surprised ... Japan people sometimes even "modified" their language with english (as a joke) so this maybe a "joke" too ... (can't get any laugh out of it tough ... kinda lame ...)
Im kinda suprised. I thought it would be midstream shit with lame MC and powerful heroines but vampire pet is hmm.. promising ^^
Stop messing around with the name already it keeps popping up in our follows as 'updated' when it's clearly just people arguing over the correct name
Oh, it really is. And here I thought that レフリジター still had problems with publishing.
The long awaited update and it was for changing the manga name. Lol seriously guys, do you have to go so far as changing original title for the sake of grammar? I mean I know it sounds strange but it was the original title, can't we just leave it like that?
I don't care if this is a proper word or not.

The Japanese author decided to use "The Bestest" so why do we have to change it to "The Best"?
There's no word "Bestest". The best is Enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics