Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

already bonding with your in-law. Nice Yokoi! 

jus waiting for that "romance" tag...

Lil sis... too cute hnnngh... negotiating skill too high...

Spoiler

Don't worry yokoi, he is going to need a scarf too.

make it extra long.(enough to share between two people *wink* *wink*)

I think the overlying plot in this manga is making Yokoi come to the DARK SIDE with Seki. 

Yokoi WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. FUHAHAHA!

Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

Is there no end to evil ambition of Seki-kun!?

Who gives a shit about class now... Yokoi is totally gone to the other side LOL

Yokoi of chapter 1. Yokoi of chapter 66.

W-wait who are you again??

she's now someone who enjoys the games Seki plays, it's canon already, she has the blessing of her mother and knows her sister (not sure if good or bad this part xD).

MY BACK IS BURNING !!!

...is what Yokoi should say...

Kamen Baller

BUUUUUURNING

TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!

BURNING ERASER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The heavens call... The earth cries out... The crowds roar... All calling on me to strike back against evil. Now listen up, villains! I am the warrior of justice, Billiard Rider!"

This is the greatest game of Pool the world has ever seen.

In this episode, Yokoi actually pays attention in class, but overreacts to a translation exercise instead.

(apparently shes just always like that)

lol.silly Yokoi.Seki just wanted you to play too,not ruin the game. :P

Yokoi of chapter 1. Yokoi of chapter 66.

W-wait who are you again??

Seeing Yokoi crouched in front of the mens' bath...  I lost it.  xD

poor poor youkai

I love how Seki is just increasingly fucking with her at this point.

Ah, poor Yokoi, trapped by the conventions of the comic.  Near total lack of dialogue between them has been established for so long now, it's nearly impossible for her to do something like say to him, "Seki-kun, I know you've brought the robot family along on this trip.  Would it be OK if I took a couple pictures of them?"

Seki totally thinks Yokoi likes him now, I wonder what he's going to do from now on... And Yokoi's expression as she waited for him to come out of the boys bath was priceless... She didn't even realize she looked like a stalker LOL

The fact that Seki is blushing in the picture Yokoi took is giving me diabetes. 

I just wanted to say the same!! the ship is going crazy now!! all aboard as always!

Young hearts are blossoming!

You're passing a line, Yokoi!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics