Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

Muthufuckin axed. Luckily it didnt build up TOO much love beforehand, else id be pissed.

hmmm im considering reading this, looks interesting. but since i made the mistake of looking at the comments, and I know the ending was an axe ending, i'm not so sure. that leaves only one question: ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW ECCHI IS THIS

I'd give it a 4.

So, we confirm that Kamitani is half youkai, and...

WTF IS UP WITH THAT AXE-STYLE ENDING?!

A bitter sweet ending although more sweet then bitter so for an Axe ending I have to say that it was an overall victory.

hmmm im considering reading this, looks interesting. but since i made the mistake of looking at the comments, and I know the ending was an axe ending, i'm not so sure. that leaves only one question: ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW ECCHI IS THIS

Thanks for the chapter and thanks for your work on this manga, I will miss some of the characters of this manga specially Ichii and Daimonji

Okay. Another one. Here I go...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i'll say what most ppl said, for an axed manga ending was pretty good, i mean there is a lot of axed works where ending didn't make any f*****g sense. I have only but, it wasn't clear enough if kamitani is together with misasagi but oh well i think that it's still good that she loves him and he has some kind of feelings towards her ( but i dont know what kind of feelings). 

That was actually a really nice ending for a manga that was cut short.

Good for an axed ending. Bad overall manga.

Mangaka these days are more experienced with being axed it seems - the axed endings feel less and less awkward over time. Hope the mangaka's next work will be popular!

Looks very much like it was axed, but it was a good enough ending to pull outta nowhere. I'd love to see more of this, and I'm really gonna miss this thing.

I swear to the manga publishers, everytime a manga gets axed, a kitty shall die ) :(

I'd like to modify that slightly and apply that to just the good ones.

There are a number of series so dire they make you weep yet manage to hang on for volume after dreadful volume causing misery and suffering to all parties associated with them.

That end was pretty good, it faced the headsman's axe with dignity and tried to provide a satisfying resolution. 

I will definitely miss this one.

Not bad. He still has a blonde girl.

yeah this most probably got axed. That felt way too rushed

Tenattaten

That escalated rather quick. . . 

Not a bad ending, but kind of sad at same time.

Not a bad end but would of loved to see more.  A sequel from where they left of would be nice.

here comes the axed things that we hate...

well the mangaka manage to give a decent ending despite this chop off the neck things ... so I guess, I love it.

not a bad ending he still has the big boobed hot blonde chick like somebody else said id take that plus she does loves him could be worse for a axed manga.

An OK ending...I guess

tumblr_mtdul8aLwq1riqa2mo1_250.gif

Welp that was a bit anticlimatic. Still, for an axed manga it actually managed to shape a decent ending.

It's ended... and I'm sad now. :(

Though this manga get axed, the ending was not bad. :)

I kindly request that whoever is covertly chopping onions in my house please stop now.

I'm just making a lasagna....... For one...

Shitty ending.

no its not it a goodend for an epic manga

Oh. One of those, I see. Where all the cool supernatural shit vanishes into thin air because the protagonist has grown up a bit.

Fuck those. All of them.

And Ichii was better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics