Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 121votes)

I, The Female Robot

Alt Names: alt Female Robotalt I the Female Robotalt I, The Female Robotalt I, The Female Robot 2alt I, the Female Robot 2alt Wo, nü jiqirenalt Wo, nü jiqiren 2alt 我,女机器人alt 我,女机器人1+2部
Author: Wang Guo Qiang & Wang Le Yang
Artist: Wang Guo Qiang & Wang Le Yang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Since she was young, Qi Qi has been burdened with an incurable disease that will cause her death before the age of 20. Despite this, she uses her genius intellect to develop robotics in order to defy her fate. However, she is inevitably unable to create a robotic body for herself before her time is up. As her vision darkens, she is not satisfied... Only to awaken again?

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/3420.html
Go to I, The Female Robot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

462 Comments

ok, so i'm probably wrong on this but soul cores allow normal robots to become sentient quickly and provide upgrades based on how many you have right?

I think lil buddy is still gone since there is no precedent yet for soulcores retaining the robots' personalities. Like I said though, I'm probably wrong.

Another thing is that Qiqi is still operating at 15% or some such right? and there are only 3 known executors right? With the abilities she just demonstrated in public she is likely to inspire at least some level of fear.

"Nameless" came back after Qiqi owned him thanks to his soul core highjacking another Gen 3 bot, which also gave him the knowledge that gaining more SC make them stronger.

ok, so i'm probably wrong on this but soul cores allow normal robots to become sentient quickly and provide upgrades based on how many you have right?

I think lil buddy is still gone since there is no precedent yet for soulcores retaining the robots' personalities. Like I said though, I'm probably wrong.

Another thing is that Qiqi is still operating at 15% or some such right? and there are only 3 known executors right? With the abilities she just demonstrated in public she is likely to inspire at least some level of fear.

That was amazing. Totally stupid and makes no sense, but still amazing.

mate, sometimes, amazing needs to be stupid to work. KISS Principle

That was amazing. Totally stupid and makes no sense, but still amazing.

goddamn authorization lag.

I have this feeling that,

Spoiler

IMHO remember the backup device? that's your plot device.

I have this feeling that,

Spoiler

ouch... right in the feels

Ouch... right in the face

RIP Lil'Buddy

Life Lesson: Trying to be a Hero when you're weak does not make you a Hero when you get one shotted.

Whoa!  I hope they had a backup!

ouch... right in the feels

NOOOOOO BUDDDYYYYY

i think he set a record for dying. all it took is one panel to get wiped out.,....

No, it's a so called "honeypot". (edit: or at least it could be, we'll see...)

Indeed, a figurative or metaphorical honeypot. Although to be fair I suppose it's a grey area--it's a metaphor that has stuck so habitually that it is probably now a secondary dictionary meaning for the word, which would make it in a weird way a literal honeypot even though neither literal honey nor literal pots are involved.

What's with that preview on the end page?

Truly troublesome

wow that was quite the shocked face

That's literally a honeypot, isn't it?

No, it's a so called "honeypot". (edit: or at least it could be, we'll see...)

But I'm imagining throwing a literal honeypot at your virtual cyberspace head for punishment.

That's literally a honeypot, isn't it?

Either the new sentient robots get trapped to be destroyed by RHD or they will be recruited by 2nd war sentient robots. Not sure if the princess is 2nd war sentient robot or human.

What a convenient and innocent way to easily find out which robots became conscious.

It will surely not be used by anybody for ill intend, nope, absolutely no chance.

Whoa, that hidden message at the end! This manga seems really straight forward and innocent on the top, but so many people are being jerked around and used, not to mention all the unanswered questions of whether or not 02 just happened to be sentient and make the soul cores, kiki just happened to be kiki etc etc.

The rating is a little too low for this amazing manga.

The last chapter when she saved these civilians and FINALLY accepted as a non-dangerous robot was great, really great.

Don't count on it lasting very long.

QiQi Effect is too strong.

02 kinda had a point.

Spoiler

First he says she's the mother of robotics, then he says "someday she'll change the World"... Just how many times does she have to do it..? Also, afraid of shards? What? *facepalm*

Again a funny chapter :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics