Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 434votes)

Yandere Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ヤンデレ彼女alt Pacar Yanderealt Yandere Girlfriendalt 我的恶娇女友alt Моя девушка яндерэ
Author: Shinobi
Artist: Shinobi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka Manabu is a geeky student, on the way to school he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. That girl is Ryuuzaki Reina, leader of the school's female delinquents. It's love at first sight. A gag manga (with a combination of 4koma and normal page) about having a yankee dere-dere girlfriend.

Note: In the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.
Go to Yandere Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm bummed out New Window Glad101
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Leechington
  • 7 Replies
Topic About the chapter count... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dat Clown New Window dustiler
  • 6 Replies

1235 Comments

Why did it have to end!

thanks for everything <3

Awesome work thanks.

I remember when i saw this manga and there's only been five chapter or so . . .

It seems like only yesterday, but at the same time five years also feel way too short i don't know what am i supposed to feel.

Thanks to vexed scan for your hard work, it has been a fun journey.

Loved almost every chapter of this. It did get a tad too serious for my liking near the end, but I suppose you couldn't really tie up everything if it hadn't. Really wish we'd gotten more of the gay chef dude though.

Much thanks to Vexed Scans and Shinobi. Here's hoping we now get more regular releases of Shinobi's other manga - the one about the old ladykiller teacher dude living with his widowed daughter in-law highschool girl.

My greatest thanks to Vexed Scans and Shinobi! (*-*)7 I love this series so much and am kinda sad yet happy to see it end. (still wanted to see the babies though) GAAAN! Hail Fuhrer Hijiri!!

THANK YOU VEXED SCANS FOR ALL THE YEARS SCANLATING THIS GREAT MANGA!!

Damn, that was a nice journey. One of my favorite manga, hopefully I'll find something as good as this in the future. Now, time to reread it all over with the new numbering. Also, we can all agree Reina's dad is the moest character in the manga, right?

Had a blast, the bittersweet feeling when something you enjoy comes to an end will always get me.

Godspeed Vexed Scans and Shinobi.

Based Vexed Scans, thanks for the ride mmm...~!

I guess it means that both the magazine and the online version already ended mmm...~?

I really hope you'll scanlate other Shinobi's work like Musuko no Yome mmm...

In the mean time, I'll be excited with your plan to scanlate Seifuku no Vampireslod mmm...~!

[END]

I was not prepared.

Wait. It ends like this? And I don't see their children?

One hell of a ride. Thank you Shinobi, thank you Vexed Scans. I know I'll be thinking fondly of this manga 5, 10 years from now. That last page *wipes tear*.

Hail Hijiri!

hory shieeeet you're right :o

thanks vexed scans for that long and great work

we loved you!!

Why the past tense? It's not like they're disbanding. So keep the love and hope for something similar, yet different!

But dammit... has it really been that long? Now I'm feeling old...

btw anyone interested that doesn't already know, there's a clean version of the chapter title page on the release post for the chapter on Vexed's blog.

This was quite a trip.

Is amazing to see how the story and characters develop from the simple idea of a normal guy dating a delinquent.

I'm also glad it finished on time, and the story doesn't become a waking corpse like in so many other mangas.

Finally, thanks to Vexed Scans for the hard work, you rule guys.

WHY DID IT END WHY

SHOUTOUT TO VEXED, YOU DA REAL MVP

I'm both sad and happy.

Nice to see a solid end and not a 'will they, wont they' like so many others, though i kind of wish we got just a "ten years in the future" image at the end :P

I'mma miss those kids.

Farewell, comic people.

57145020.jpg

Stuco Reina omake when?

Stuco Mayami would be wonderful too.

Stuco Reina omake when?

it's been a long time since i started reading this manga and i am content with the ending (though i believe it can be done more flashily). very glad i got hooked to it despite not liking the art at first. huge thanks for vexed scans for bringing this manga to us, even with some huge time gaps in-between. a job well-done guys.

let's hope shinobi produces even more quality work like this in the future. time to move on with other manga; may the couples in this story lives happily ever after :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics