Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 434votes)

Yandere Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ヤンデレ彼女alt Pacar Yanderealt Yandere Girlfriendalt 我的恶娇女友alt Моя девушка яндерэ
Author: Shinobi
Artist: Shinobi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka Manabu is a geeky student, on the way to school he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. That girl is Ryuuzaki Reina, leader of the school's female delinquents. It's love at first sight. A gag manga (with a combination of 4koma and normal page) about having a yankee dere-dere girlfriend.

Note: In the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.
Go to Yandere Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm bummed out New Window Glad101
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Leechington
  • 7 Replies
Topic About the chapter count... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dat Clown New Window dustiler
  • 6 Replies

1235 Comments

now i know why tanaka lives with the grampa, hate when the parents do that to their sons.
It's pretty confusing to read since the two versions have different stories, I think it should be split into two different manga
OK, Nanami and Sumika aren't so much childhood friends as desperately in love. It's cute.
Nnnnneeeeeed .5's for 9-15. Please? ;)
has its own serious moments and funny moments and it really does have the same concept as onidere
yeah the execution is really different but i like onidere more than this one but this ones nice too
This manga gives you a pretty laid back feeling while reading. Nice one for a good laugh
I quite like it.
It's strange, though--the concept is absolutely just like Onidere. But the execution is really quite different. I've noticed in discussions elsewhere, a lot of people who like one don't like the other.
So far its pretty good :P ,if you like this read Onidere same concept ;D
xDDD a wander drink, rofl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics