Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 120votes)

Mission! School

Alt Names: alt Mission!すくーる
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ishikawa Takuya, a high-school student who doesn't stand out in any particular way, is surprised when his principal asks him to take care of some transfer students. He is even more surprised to find that there are actually 30 charming female transfer students in his care, who have come from a boarding school that was destroyed in a fire! At first it seems like a dream come true, but then he notices their knives... and guns... What kind of school did these girls come from?
Go to Mission! School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are only 4 volumes New Window dustiler
  • 0 Replies
Topic Sgt. Hartman? New Window ZeKeR
  • 2 Replies

164 Comments

lmao that was too funny

i've been thinkin of soo many reasons as to why his father hid his face, but the answer definitely give me a good laugh.
i mean, of course u cant draw Jacky as some assasins's dad

I think it's more to do with showing someone's likeness unlicensed. They'd get sued by some 'Jackie'. Can't have that...

i've been thinkin of soo many reasons as to why his father hid his face, but the answer definitely give me a good laugh.

i mean, of course u cant draw Jacky as some assasins's dad

This chapter has given me the most laugh so far.

the faces in the end... for a minute there I thought it was Martin Luther King...

For those who dont know, takeshi sensei did a pretty good number of hentais too, vanilla or swingers!

Op6pkJT.png

lol "the power of money"

Well... It is important that kids get to know reality really fast!

And reality is screaming "Money makes the world go round."

lol "the power of money"

haha Jackie Chan.

Project is indeed live, but we have no dedicated editor on it and we're overburdening Manga-Cat as it is. This will probably still get done, but it is by no means a priority project. If you all want more regular releases, then do find someone to help us out.

Man, I can't believe that I was missing such a gold piece of comedy! I just hope they keep it up with the traslation for now on, there are only 4 volumes afterall...

When they say they would kick the ball, I thought I understood why they brought the guys.  I'm sort of glad they left with their nuts uncracked...

I can't be the only one who thought:

Spoiler

Been a while. Not great but decent, I'd say. And hey, if the MC ain't digging the whole armed to the teeth thing, I'm always up for a girl who's willing to carry all the stuff I'd normally leave at home!

wow, an update after so loooong~~~~

in Malay, "sepak" means "kick" while "takraw" is the name of the ball, so yeah, i could literally means something along the line of "kicking the ball". 

btw, that secy upside down kick Hadzuki did is a pretty hard move, and u'll look really cool in a competition doing that as a finisher kick. And yeah, i've never seen one done by a woman in swimsuit, but i think someone should make beach sepak takraw as an Olympic games

Yay, lucky me! I found this manga just a week ago and got already anew chapter.

wow 4 volumes complete in japan, and here we have 1 chapter after a year, thanks for the upload xD

It's starting to become more romance now.

Nobody should be afraid of Swimsuits!!! That is HELL!!!

Woah finally an updates.

Nice, nice.

Is this real life?

its alive! can't wait till next year for the next chapter already :D

Well this is a welcome surprise. Hopefully Nayuki'll finish it so we don't have to :<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics