Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 161votes)

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

Alt Names: alt Arpeggio of Blue Steelalt สงครามเรือรบสยบโลกalt 蒼き鋼のアルペジオ
Author: Ark Performance
Artist: Ark Performance
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly, a fleet of ships with mysterious super-weapons called the “Fleet of Fog” appeared all around the world. Humanity didn’t have the technology to fight such a fleet, so they were driven out of the sea...
Seventeen years after the battle, for some reason, Gunzou Chihaya and his crewmates aboard the I-401 and the personification (Mental Model) of the I-401, Iona, started fighting the Fleet of Fog...
Go to Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic now on sale in english New Window korat56
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Something to watch about the real I-401 New Window Portalboy
  • 4 Replies
Topic Histroy of the ships of the fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 1 Replies

314 Comments

I noticed that the Mental Models are somehow getting smaller and smaller

Not sure if it's just me

i really liked the comics art style, it matched the story and setting.....the animes "reworking" is terrible in comparison...they look so ...crappy

Anime announcement = manga gets huge boost in follow list lol.......

Ahhh!!! Soon we get to see a moving Takao... My life is complete... <3

This is the cast of the Drama CD. From the looks of it, I certainly wouldn't mind if it's retained for the anime.

Gunzou= Jun Fukuyama
Iona= Aoi Yuuki
Takao= Rina Satou
Sou= Tomokazu Sugita
Kongou= Houko Kuwashima
Kyouhei= Minoru Shiraishi
Maruri= Aki Toyosaki
Iori= Kana Hanazawa

Every time I remember that these mental models massacred our fleet, in the most desperate struggle of humankind, I can't somehow like them.

Can someone help me explain the factions in this manga? I'm quite lost at this point

"...I guess that fills our tsundere quota."

Haruna and makie

need a yuri tag here lol

Now the question is, when is it coming out?

This needs an anime. Dammit.

I F*CKING CALLED IT.2l8cetg.gif

Meh, this is turning into a snoozefest. Enough of this shoujo she don't like me stuff. I'm more than ready to get back to the 401 and see some navy battles...

wow, an aircraft carrier. talk about timing

Journey to the West reference spotted in chapter 45!

re-reading this again after so long...

will we ever see any fog aircraft carrier, carrying alien-like stealth fighters with Klein field armor?

Caught up to this lately and definitely something of an unique read so far. I can't wait for the anime debut!

Kugimiya Rie for Takao!

so this is the "twist" you talking about for next issue eh? o suprame flagship ... you got me.

Rejoice!, 'Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio will have an anime adaption!.

Source

Tsundere battleship would never have been even considered if it were not for this manga. It is a masterpiece

we got axed!! tell me that's a lie o supreme battleship! >A<

Isn't "Auntie Saori" Gunzou's mother?

Finally new chapter of my battleship harem.

Kirishima in her teddy size form is so cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics