Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 103votes)

Sensei no Bulge

Alt Names: alt BARRAGEalt Barrage of the Battle Staralt Bulge of the Battle Staralt Gurunya Bulgealt Sensei no Balgealt Sensei no Barragealt Sensei no Barujialt 戦星のバルジalt 战星的巴尔基
Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago Industria was a peaceful planet, ruled by a single royal family. Since then, contact with alien races has led to fifty years of invasion, turmoil, violence, and war, leaving the Royal Family in control of the planetary capitol and little more. Astro the Destitute lives in the capitols slums, working a miserable job to support his makeshift family. One day he is approached by Bulge, the runaway heir to the planetary throne. Shockingly identical in voice and appearance, Prince Bulge proposes Astro take his place on the throne so that Bulge can escape his life as Prince. Moments later the Prince's guard approaches, mistaking Astro for Bulge, they drag him back to the planet. Thus begins Astro's adventure of mistaken identity, thrust into the role of heir to the throne, and savior from the warring alien hordes.
Go to Sensei no Bulge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sensei no Bulge and the author potentail New Window Demonkonga
  • 13 Replies
Topic What went wrong New Window Kreian
  • 4 Replies
Topic moreeeeeeee New Window Demonkonga
  • 1 Replies

189 Comments

This already got cancelled I bet. The ending is coming soon.
i really think that girl is hot
i really think that girl is hot
Am I the only who found Black creating a human being with that Dark energy of his amazing. He mad a person people.
uh... ending incoming?
asking, it looks like it's rushing to an ending.
At first I was like 'hoo I didn't see that one coming'
Then I looked at the comments.. 'Darth Vader?'

It's not cliche, it's just unoriginal XD
cliche is when it got absorbed as part of the culture :D
Even Darth Vader was quite unique, but it was so popular that this sounds unoriginal
Doesn't mean it's cliche :D
It was obiwan
What an insipid manga...
Darth Vader : "Sorry Luke, I'm not your father!"
Luke : "Noooooooo....!!"
Ow, my head is beating cudgeled by cliches.
"You are the true Bulge."
*snicker*
Horikoshi Kouhei's editor is prolly... Miura.
D. Gray-man type development?
LOL Cydric.
That's probably something you'll see in Ratman.
Spoiler
i always find it funny how the lackeys always have those "i'm badass i grin, were gonna mess you up" grins on there face even though they suck!!!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/124288/sensei-no-bulge_ch13_by_red-hawk-neo/13
Raise your hands if you saw this coming from a mile away like I did?
Bulge isn't last! Is there hope?

http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/212146.html
I miss the whale...
Have to admit this seemed like cliche shounen garbage until page 24, that was good use of timing.
The designs are indeed very childish, but the themes aren't.
Did anyone else think this would be an ero-gag manga from the title?
meh.... cliche mashing does not make a good manga, no matter how much people like cliches.
meh.... cliche mashing does not make a good manga, no matter how much people like cliches.
The author fails. I think Oumagadoki Doubutsuen is better than this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics