Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 61votes)

Wild Life

Alt Names:
Author: Fujisaki Masato
Artist: Fujisaki Masato
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMedical MedicalShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tesshou is your typical high school delinquent with a special skill. He has a perfect pitch. This skill enables him to hear things most people wouldn't. After saving a small dog, Tesshou realises his calling in life is to become a Vet!

In 2006, Wild Life received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shounen.
Go to Wild Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

99 Comments

....Ever since the main dude transferred to that Hospital/University or whatever that place is, it became extremely less interesting & entertaining for me...& even more so in the last 5-6 chapters to the point of almost dropping it.

don't know if it's already on here or not, but can someone please explain all of the Detective Conan references?

That's not the only thing they've referenced, but it's because they were serialized in Weekly Shonen Sunday. They also some references to Yakitate!! Japan, like in an early chapter Ryoto was reading a manga and mentioned the judges reactions.

I have a feeling that it'll fail miserably

don't know if it's already on here or not, but can someone please explain all of the Detective Conan references?

im sorry but why does everyone keep saying kappa

would you prefer with desu or nyan?

The Heinami plan ... will be ... A success. Kappa.

im sorry but why does everyone keep saying kappa

And once again, his overwhelming passion and somewhat accurate views on life will now help another helpless individual in life to change their ways.

Although that is his special feature, he's not always use it in every chapter/case and more become side story from this manga. The author more focusing on his naivety, sincerity and his passion for animal life.

So, I assume  you did not read every chapter of this manga did you?

nah, I think he was just saying how it describes him as a "typical" high school delinquent. But looky here, he has a special skill, so yeah not so typical.

And thus his streak of not caring about social problems continues

The Heinami plan ... will be ... A success. Kappa.

"typical high school delinquent with a special skill"

Oh manga.

Although that is his special feature, he's not always use it in every chapter/case and more become side story from this manga. The author more focusing on his naivety, sincerity and his passion for animal life.

So, I assume  you did not read every chapter of this manga did you?

Unleash the tracheotomy, Tessho !

A whole hospital full of professors and nobody saw the scam.:P

"typical high school delinquent with a special skill"

Oh manga.

THANK GOD HE'S OKAY!!!!! T______________T

D-d-dogggieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, im so happy ;_;

thank god i would have dropped it if dog died

Team Medical Dog.
They even use the same procedure, Batista.

I wonder when will we get a chapter where Houshou, Mika, Wakaba and Yuuko meets each other and fights for our idiotic protagonist, Tesshou XDDDDDD

Why is there a mature-warning? Can't remember anything that would warrant that.

Animal surgery that happens on occasion

Ryouto is a tentacle fan... lol

Why is there a mature-warning? Can't remember anything that would warrant that.

Ryouto. Octopi. Tentacles.

Uh. Yeah. I got nothing.

I laughed quite hard while reading the synopsis. I initially thought it would be a baseball manga since it said he had a perfect pitch, but suddenly veterinarian out of no where.

I think there is another animal that found some leak at the tank, and maybe eat them.. Like an octopus? Or.. They are currently hidden in a filter tank or something..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics