Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 69votes)

Hallelujah Overdrive!

Alt Names: alt ハレルヤオーバードライブ!
Author: Takata Koutarou
Artist: Takata Koutarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asakura Kosame was rejected by the girl he likes. He bought a guitar and created a song solely for his confession on graduation day in Junior High. Unfortunately, the girl likes another boy from a different school, who happens to play in a band.

Kosame then entered Meiro High. He decided to join the light music club and become great, to show it to the girl who rejected him, for revenge. But it turns out there is NO light music club at Meiro. The one who sees him at that time is...
Go to Hallelujah Overdrive! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

130 Comments

52nd time????

Spoiler

i've seen denser ppl, but dam that determination@ 

52nd time????

Spoiler

Zangief,huh...then the fight process must be like this

Spoiler

@the end of chapter 10:

Spoiler

I, too, would like to write a love song for a loli.

Nice try Kosame, but your Dogeza can't beat the Original Sliding Dogeza!!!!

Spoiler

I think the love triangle thing isn't needed.  You still have the 1st girl he made the love song for.  This easily going to turn a harem manga..........smh harem

I love...pfft

Lmao.

Ah....That was a good chapter. Have to really love the sorry face. XD

Urara, I'll be rootin for yah.

I can't see how manga like Nisekoi and To-Love Ru are more popular than this manga.

Rapunzel is so Metal.

@Newbiewriter WUT !? then me who has been cheering for him to end up with both has no chance at all ???????

it'd be nice if the mc ended up wih ponytail girl, but i'm more likely to win the lottery.

Thanks very much for the updates Sense-Scans!, and we learn something new today!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SENSE-SCANS!!!

I love this manga! I want moar MOAR!

Is there an advert for Giant cycles in this manga? Pretty detailed drawing for just a bike.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/138474/hallelujah-overdrive_v1_ch4_by_sense-scans/14
She never said it was a bass or any type of musical instrument
Glad she's having fun in that club tbh
Spoiler
CLIFFHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!
It will be a complete 180 I can feel it next chapter
@ Liar

No idea what your talking about XD
Traitor?

(•_•)

It looks like she just...

( •_•)>⌐■-■