Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

I don't get u.

What are u talking about?
I thought the first chapters were manga original. Apparently it's v5 of the light novel series.
Subido el especial con Miyuki service :D

Un aporte de FB:
Posted Image
I want to "shinra tensei" this school
more miyuki is always <3'd
ariel grax por otra entrega
Gosh darnit, even though I know what's going to happen, cliffhangers are my worst enemy.
Baka tsuki has vol 1 and 2 of the tankobon.

There are 6 original web novels. There is a detailed summary for each web arc at jcafe and anime tsuki.

Of course you can use machine translation for the web novels...the link is there n one of the sites.

If you really want to know how badass ONICHAN is....
Spoiler
Skoobie, check out the site baka-tsuki.org. There're a metric buttload of fan translations of light novels, including Mahouka.
@acolyte
There will be some proper action on the '2nd' part of the story. This '1st' part is just an introduction of Shiba siblings and the world of magic and how they are treated. The Shiba siblings are quite ruthless when they are in action mode, though not as deadly as Miyuki. Of course this is a SS of Miyuki's pointofview so it probably might not include it, maybe.
@wii800 how long do you think it will take the manga to get that far? also, is the novel in english or japanese? i can't read japanese but if its in english can you tell me were i can find it.
the douche dsnt know what he just got him self into,

Spoiler
POV may have changed, but it's still good. More Miyuki-tan makes up for less Mr.Badass :P (Honoka's not that bad either...)
Hmm the event in ch5 had more drama than action.
My blind guess will be where there's more drama in the main story, it'll be more action here, and vice versa. It will be interesting if it's so, complementing each other.
Miyuki's inner thoughts are so moe XD
Of course the POV is different, that's the whole POINT of this series. It gives additional insights and doesn't merely retells things once more ;)

Ariel: Thanks!
@Ariel Thank you!!
even if the POV is different...they are skipping a lot...
So the side story and main story is finally about to converge...YES!!!Posted Image
:P I was wrong with the time.
IT'S OOOUUUUUT!!!! xD
thank you soooo much for translating it!!!!!!
@skoobiedoobie As Alvaro said, I've seen the web novel summary but they don't mention one.
Spoiler

@infinity86 western culture also has that. Katy Perry & Lady Gaga & Tom Cruise worshippers?
Just one hour from now.
Will it take 24 hours or more for chapter 5 English release?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics