Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

A i the only one that did not know honoka's boobs were that big.

It was actually mentioned in the mandatory bath chapter in novel 3. She's surprisingly big (but not the biggest). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you want the relevant extract, open the spoiler for a minor wall of text.

Spoiler

I think the president has what it takes to face Miyuki /ufufu

Is this insight coming from having read the light novels?  I'm asking because I've not read them.

A i the only one that did not know honoka's boobs were that big.

4df.gif

The president probably doesn't realize it yet, but teasing a borderline yandere bro-con like Miyuki that way is not the best of ideas.

I think the president has what it takes to face Miyuki /ufufu

The president probably doesn't realize it yet, but teasing a borderline yandere bro-con like Miyuki that way is not the best of ideas.

Quite frankly I'm surprise Tatsuya isn't sparkling and has a flowery background in every panel....I mean it is fr. Miyuki's perspective...

hmm, the spin off makes tatsuya expression way too apparent, It's like hsi poker face no longer exists in the spin off.

Considering that it's more from Shiba's perspective, I imagine that he's portrayed through rose-colored glasses.

hmm, the spin off makes tatsuya expression way too apparent, It's like hsi poker face no longer exists in the spin off.

fu5qp1.png

god i love this so much thank you.

@Roflcat there is sort of 2 more ability

Spoiler

P45vkOH.jpg

Spoiler.....spoiler tag everywhere....lol

The amount of bro-com in this manga is too damn high!!! ...and I love it!
@RoflCat
@Trips

Spoiler

@Black_Saber
Spoiler
@Trips
Spoiler
~Roflcat, there is one more.

Spoiler
This is going to be about the third version of Tatsuya mopping the floor with Hattori I'll have read, and yet I'm still looking forward to it lmaoooo.
And then he loses, hahaha basterd
@class_sleeper: She won't have time for it, the best she can do would be 'kya' then Hattori drop dead.

On topic of Tatsuya's 'full power'
Spoiler
hopefully in this manga version the battle lasts longer than the snap of a finger...if that's even possible for Tatsuya...
@querty11, chapter 1 I believe
Throughout he duel Miyuki will be thinking. "Kyaa Onii-sama is sooo awesome!"

Isn't ashes quite a sloppy work if Tatsuya gets serious?

True, he would probably be vaporized.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics