Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

Spelling tip for the scanlation team: "Morals" not "Morales."

5V2zQeG.jpg?1

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why won't your magic activate? Simple because

tumblr_lyhp3brT7f1rn95k2o1_500.gif

For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that the girl prodigy has some odd feelings towards her brother. I can't quite put my finger on it...

But..but...she's doing such a good job hiding it!

For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that the girl prodigy has some odd feelings towards her brother. I can't quite put my finger on it...

1185199_10151866927724170_1662189895_n.j

Pure Diabetic Poetry of Wincest

Spoiler

Dat bonding~

I think the main series is interesting the way it is, and I think the way it's heading will be enjoyable too but...

Honestly, reading this makes me wish Tatsuya's strong emotions would somehow miraculously come back, then have him fall in love with like Honoka or something, and we'd just watch Miyuki's descent into crazy yanyan imouto.

God freaking dammnit...I hate it when the antagonist uses mind control or hypnotism...it's just so CHEAP!!!annoyeddotdotdotplz.gif?1

so you're saying that the Master was also cheap?!!

15peHAv.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Miyuki puts the "win" in Wincest :P

If I remember correctly, Volume 5?

God freaking dammnit...I hate it when the antagonist uses mind control or hypnotism...it's just so CHEAP!!!annoyeddotdotdotplz.gif?1

Mayumi ain't no slouch either in terms of magic and well...

Spoiler

I love her delusions, reminds me of Ai-chan from Oreshura (http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788) Mega delusional and really funny

so his sister really really loves her brother ALOT good for her lol btw she is super hot.

Wait a...

Spoiler

Spoiler

WHOA, best way to start a chapter  :P

@Roflcat there is sort of 2 more ability

Spoiler

Gram demolition isn't an offshoot of one his his two main spells. It's essentially a spell the directly shoots psions at an opposing magic causeing it to overload. It's a spell thats only real requirment is to have a ridiculously high psion count. Hence why Tatsuya can cast it as he has an insanly high psion count. Also I appologize if this spoils anyhing as I cant seem to figure out how to use the spoiler tags.

Wincest
Period

This.

Wincest
Period

Yet again, Tatsu has wiped the floor with Hattori. Sadly, the feelings of satisfaction have lo- no wait, there it is. It's dancing over his dignity.

Is this insight coming from having read the light novels?  I'm asking because I've not read them.

>if you mean a friendly rival powerwise, you'll have to wait for another girl.

I personally believe miyuki is above the pres. Looks/powers (from an objective standpoint)

Oh stop it miyuki, u cannot have wincest in a shounen manga!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics