Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 214votes)

Transfer Student Storm Bringer

Alt Names: alt 폭풍의 전학생alt La Tormenta Del Nuevo Estudiantealt Storm Studentalt Transfer Öğrenci Fırtına Getirenalt Transfer Student The Storm Bringer
Author: Gangnengyi
Artist: Gangnengyi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Transfer Student Storm Bringer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Obsolete
  • 9 Replies
Topic Missing chapters? New Window chonnyb
  • 3 Replies

147 Comments

Kang chang-won (white haired guy) is fkin crazy.
The big mystery is solved!
Look at that figure, Yunghee is obviously a girl or a trap (basiclly a girl with a tool). Both acceptable.
Yunghee is a girl?

FUCK YES. Now I can fap without it feeling wrong.
Trolololol.......

Problem?
Too late tho.... i can't fap to this.
but because the Author got many mails about having a female fighter , in chapter 80 he "made" her female.
My bad Chapter 13 i mean.
Are you Guys all lost? Yunhee was male since Chapter 12.(season 1).... Even though he said i'm a girl in chapter 11.
I just try, and try, but i can't find this manga humorous or interesting. T_T
what iz this!? its a manga spree in batoto :D:D:D:D:D!
Damn. It would have been funnier if they all ended up being super homosex together.
It's not a trap man! Thank god, my fapping days weren't with a man!
Hurray its a girl
sultan199999 read chapter 79 or 80 its explained
HURRAY FOR MASS UPDATE!!
wait a sec does that mean he is a gay
Ackbar: IT'S NOT A TRAP!
I actually forgot all about the part when they said she was a boy so this whole time I've always thought she was a girl anyways lol. But even if they said she was a guy it's impossible to look at her that way.
It's not a trap?!
I really hope Yunghee is a girl though. If she is a dude it will just be weird(and not in a good way)
I am re-reading this. Season 1, Chapter 6 seems to be missing many images. (Unless my browser is having trouble loading them.. I will check again)
in the beginning it said Yunghee was a dude and that it was an all male school, so..... we need to declare TITS OR GTFO.

In the reboot, Yunghee is a female.
My god! Chapter 74 ended with a big cliff-hunger!
inb4 they're all gay.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics