Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

Should I clearly trample on the rebuttal the #1 sponsor of my huge-ass secret program has just expressed, and tell his daughter she can join an untested program that will make her slightly weaker than a Pandora but still make her fight Novas who kill Pandoras with ease ?

Hell yeah!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gengo is what we in the scientific community refer to as 'kind of a dick.'

Should I clearly trample on the rebuttal the #1 sponsor of my huge-ass secret program has just expressed, and tell his daughter she can join an untested program that will make her slightly weaker than a Pandora but still make her fight Novas who kill Pandoras with ease ?

Hell yeah!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Chiffon traipses along with Orelli (Oh really?!?!), revealing very little about her identity and past.

>Lucy shows up, more or less saying, "Get back to the lab before you reveal the fact that we're lab-grown monster-people who fight the big monsters for mankind, exposing us all to that woman and the world!"

>Lucy exposes them all to that woman and the world.

>Orelli dies, causing Chiffon to go on a murderous rampage and (presumably) run away again.

Good job, Lucy.

It's like those classic scenarios where some dumbass thinks you have information, but you don't really know anything until they spill the beans trying to force a confession out of you. "Well I know NOW. Thanks a lot asshat!" 

>Chiffon traipses along with Orelli (Oh really?!?!), revealing very little about her identity and past.

>Lucy shows up, more or less saying, "Get back to the lab before you reveal the fact that we're lab-grown monster-people who fight the big monsters for mankind, exposing us all to that woman and the world!"

>Lucy exposes them all to that woman and the world.

>Orelli dies, causing Chiffon to go on a murderous rampage and (presumably) run away again.

Good job, Lucy.

This side story is WAAAYYY BETTER than the main story!!!

Kazuya deserves to be shipped only with Truck-kun.

SEEEEEOOOOOOOOO!

IM DAAAAAAAAALLL!!

That volume 9 cover..

Why couldnt she keep that look?

I like her 10x better with it.

Hell I would have probably shipped her with Kazuya

Kazuya deserves to be shipped only with Truck-kun.

Man, I got emotionally invested in all these backgrounds ridiculously fast. Nothing could possibly happen to completely annihilate all that is holy and goo-

->Author: IM-Dal Young

Fuck.

Is it bad in my own creative writing that I tend towards the... Omfg effect? Maybe that's why I enjoy LDY works so much... ;)

Man, I got emotionally invested in all these backgrounds ridiculously fast. Nothing could possibly happen to completely annihilate all that is holy and goo-

->Author: IM-Dal Young

Fuck.

That volume 9 cover..

Why couldnt she keep that look?

I like her 10x better with it.

Hell I would have probably shipped her with Kazuya

Chiffon, still the best girl.

Fuck you, Im-dal Young!

You give us one nice, interesting, light, character-building chapter...

...THEN YOU END IT LIKE THAT!?

Fuck you.

He's killing off almost everyone that doesn't appear in the main story. I just assume a character's going to die if they're introduced in this spin-off.

this chapter gonna make me cry... poor girl.

and she's dead

yep in french we said "the good one leave first"

this is how she became the smiling monster of west genetics
Ah, I see she has unspecified coughing up blood disease, what a shame.

Chiffon the best girl so far

and she's dead

Fuck you, Im-dal Young!

You give us one nice, interesting, light, character-building chapter...

...THEN YOU END IT LIKE THAT!?

Fuck you.

Chiffon the best girl so far

Cause, its the choice of the uploader if they choose to put v2 or v3 in the title. If the group doesn't wanna do that, then they aren't going to do that

You know how annoying it is to upload, and then as you log in the next day, to find out it is no longer there, only to have a mod tell you 'oh that, you deleted it yourself from what the logs say'?

I'm in conversation with them and trying to figure out why its doing this.  Today I even changed my password 'just in case'.

Why do groups keep deleting and uploading the same chapter without changing the title? Chapter 27 was uploaded days ago.

Cause, its the choice of the uploader if they choose to put v2 or v3 in the title. If the group doesn't wanna do that, then they aren't going to do that.

Why do groups keep deleting and uploading the same chapter without changing the title? Chapter 27 was uploaded days ago.

I want Legend of Maian and Aflame Inferno back : ((.

yeah well... Don't have any control over that...

I want Legend of Maian and Aflame Inferno back : ((.

Ch 26: Rise of the Untouchable Queen

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics