Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Inugamihime no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 犬神姫の徒alt 犬神公主的奴隶alt Dog Goddess Princess's Servantalt Servant of the Dog Goddess Princess
Author: Mizusawa Michiru
Artist: Mizusawa Michiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inudzuka Taromaru is a first year high school student who looks like a delinquent. One evening, while he's at his part-time job, he ends up with a white-feathered arrow through his head! He's told that this arrow means he has been chosen as the sacrifice for "Inugami-Hime," who lives on top of the nearby mountain. However, this mysterious "Inugami-Hime" turns out to be a cute girl who has chosen him to be her servant, not her sacrifice. Their life together is just beginning! [tethysdust]
Go to Inugamihime no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

129 Comments

Ha, try reading fan-trans light novels. >.>

I read a lot XD and it's pretty decent, though with the wall of text it's pretty hard to spot mistakes if you're not reading it

I've no right to complain since I'm leeching on a free scanlation but the translation is simply unsatisfactory. While it makes sense for the translator to go for literal translation to better convey the message, the fact that the script managed to pass through proofreading/QC is a miracle by itself. There's no flow between the sentences, heck it hardly makes sense in the first place.

Case in point: 'Cool, cool... although it is to see to believe, perhaps reality is better.' I've yet to decrypt the mystery.

Ha, try reading fan-trans light novels. >.>

Mistery Food X has claimed new victims.

Remember kids, If someone doesn't know how to cook, don't be a Yosuke, but don't accept your fate without a fight: Try and gently prod them towards the culinary path of success after telling them to taste test it themselves first.

Unless Nanako cooked it. Then make peace with your gods and eat it. After all, you wouldn't break a little girl's heart, would ya?

Who is Nanako?

or how about a harem ending? everyones happy!

F@ck this shit, now I'm team Kuu-chan.

I want Kuu's babies

Photo
Noctis Tenebris
Dec 05 2013 05:14 AM

Cute art, decent character design and development, ... acceptable plot progression, 

Follow

Reminds me of Yukimura from noucome ._.

wow

Her mom is awesome!!!

Spoiler

;)

I've no right to complain since I'm leeching on a free scanlation but the translation is simply unsatisfactory. While it makes sense for the translator to go for literal translation to better convey the message, the fact that the script managed to pass through proofreading/QC is a miracle by itself. There's no flow between the sentences, heck it hardly makes sense in the first place.

Case in point: 'Cool, cool... although it is to see to believe, perhaps reality is better.' I've yet to decrypt the mystery.

Very well done chapter.  :)

i agree , this chapter is pretty nice and warm

Very well done chapter.  :)

Mistery Food X has claimed new victims.

Remember kids, If someone doesn't know how to cook, don't be a Yosuke, but don't accept your fate without a fight: Try and gently prod them towards the culinary path of success after telling them to taste test it themselves first.

Unless Nanako cooked it. Then make peace with your gods and eat it. After all, you wouldn't break a little girl's heart, would ya?

Spoiler

Spoiler

百鬼夜行 is read Hyakki Yakou, dammit!

Both readings are correct (just checked the dictionary).

Because while you can cockblock someone only on rare occasions, you can friendblock them everytime they meet a new person.

My thoughts exactly. It's nice change from all the massive mood killer characters, and their elder sibling, cock-block characters

百鬼夜行 is read Hyakki Yakou, dammit!

the inugahime here is so cute I wanna hug her! hnnnnnggg! XD

lol the MC is like a doting father

And I thought friendzone is the lowest we can fall.
Did Taromaru forget about his little sister? If he's free to go to school, you'd think he could get the chance to see her.

Because while you can cockblock someone only on rare occasions, you can friendblock them everytime they meet a new person.

cliffhanger, why, i wanted to sleep in peace

Terribly amused by the narration at the start of the second chapter. "Due to reasons..."

He's staying at the castle BECAUSE REASONS OKAY. ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics