Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 156votes)

Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de

Alt Names: alt Aku♥yomealt Akuyomealt オレが悪魔で、アイツが嫁で。alt I'm a demon, and she's my bride.alt I'm a Devil, and That's My Bridealt Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de.alt 我是恶魔,她是妻
Author: Aruma Rumi
Artist: Aruma Rumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Demons will grant any human wishes in exchange for their soul. Anzamnia, an ambitious demon, has fallen to the bottom of the chart, having collected zero souls. After being kicked out to earth by the police, he found himself in Japan, in search of a human contractor in order to get back home. Then he crosses his way with a lonely little girl, who is convinced he is an angel sent from Heaven and insists that he grant her wish and form a contract with her, knowing it will take away her life? Anzamnia's first contract is formed, and her wish is... for them to get married?! So starts the blissful married life of this adorable and idiotic couple.
Go to Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who da Heck??? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies
Topic Oh, man, did this manga just break my expectations to pieces... New Window cc_ghost
  • 1 Replies

302 Comments

Damn, she looks so cute in page 6 >.<
take thatbitch... that made my day :D
@Loli_Omamori: Nope, it's just the same way how some people want Jesus's baby even if they're a man.
I'm not apologizing for that mental image, btw.
ends in chapter 16 Posted Image
I'm glad that I'm finally found my IDEAL GENTLEMAN (Anzam) and IDEAL LADY (Uika just happen to be a loli) in Manga.
I mean Uika just like Yamato Nadeshiko, before jealious or angry that your (boyfriend)husband cheating just sad about yourself don't good enough to keep him, and always smiling and take care your husband.
And Anzam is really "a boss" (not just "like a boss").

PS: there's something wrong with me, I'm a woman so want to marry a man like Anzam is understand-able (if you don't say I dream to high) but I want to marry Uika, too. Have I already became a Lolicon Lesbian ?
Well done... Very well done.
Posted Image

That wine was kinda expensive, now is ruined. Oh her, yeah she'll pay for the meal.
ANZAM U DA MAN!!
Now I bet after that, she's now going to be interested in Anzam, if we ever see her again.

And there better be a happy ending for them!
take that u bitchy bitch. Anzam you are the man that how man should handle business.
Posted Image

Take that bitch!!! Uika's gonna look 100x better than you in 15 years anyways!!! (if she makes it...;~;)
oh shit she got told. he'll regret meeting her again though.
Lolol
Loli route loli route loli route~
To be fair, she is citizen of hell, and even a........ government worker, isn't she? Isn't that natural that she's a bitch? XD
I feel all warm too...Inside~~~
I see revenge of the bitch coming
yayyyyy sweett loli > fake bimbo
soo d'awww
damn it the feels~~~
Man Uika's just so freekin cute!!! That other chick was probably jealous
Wow he sure showed her. I'm impressed. I didn't expect that to happen at all. I hope they explain how Anzam lost his divinity soon because he makes for a terrible devil.
@therated there is the afterlife... hell or heaven
this manga is going to become a tearjerker at this rate. sad thing is that we all have to think about the day we leave our loved ones, life is so short : / if only an afterlife existed

well time to get back to work -.-
I wonder how this will turn out. Its obvious Anzam loves her. Maybe not in a lovers type way, but more of a family-ish type way. For now..

Im hoping Uika befriends an armies worth of demons and challenges lucifer. And then becomes to queen loli of hell, with Anzam as her butler.

Or something.
For once in ch. 12 Uika saved someone without the need to use her life span
uika is too cute lol. and yea its getting kinda deep. nice chapter 12 too. it showed how the other demons can both be gentle and cruel at the same time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics