Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 248votes)

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Alt Names: alt 狐の悪魔と黒い魔導書alt 狐之恶魔与黑魔导书alt Fox's Devil & Black Grimoirealt Fox's Devil and Black Grimoirealt Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Grimoire
Author: Tachibana Yuu
Artist: Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Go to Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kitsune no Akuma Ending New Window Derek
  • 10 Replies
Topic Cameos & References New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kinda sad... (spoilers) New Window Leoh
  • 0 Replies

444 Comments

Christianity is just one of those religions that were made to control the masses,and 'justify' inhuman actions towards whoever oppose you..
So yeah,I would consider it evil,although its use have dulled lately and become somewhat harmless now.
aye that was meant as a joke but meh
@mm777

Indeed. The Church of England (Anglican, and Protestant sort of) and the Roman Catholic Church.
Christians fighting against Christians? Must've been 2 different sects!
@dariushutly

What about Hellsing?
Sure the antagonists were Christians, but the protagonist were as well. :D
Christianity is often depicted as evil because of the earlier times in Europe. For example the crusades and witch hunts. There are a lot of things in the past that you can put as really overdone by the church.
Hahahaha MC should have fought.
i kinda like how to MC stop the fight.. very clever sir!
@dariushutley. If I can recall a certain manga or anime back then. Or maybe it was just world history class. that back in the ages when Japan only knew of the Shinto religion, they viewed Christianity from foreigners something of a tainted religion and teaching... Of course, the pressure and persistence of Christianity got to some Japanese and ended up spreading to some parts of Japan. Of course, those who ended up following Christianity did not all stop following Shinto religious traditions and so it was integrated into Shinto traditions... and as of today, there are many who still follow Shinto traditions while many have a democratic view towards religion and those who follow Christian integrated Shinto religions. So what I'm saying is that some authors probably show Christianity as evil because of their own beliefs and doubts in the religion.
I take in buddhist ideals but I do not follow it. If there were gods, I would follow the Greek one. Everyone has their own views.. so just pointing that out. ^L^
How come the church people in manga always so weird/evil/corrupted/strict/tsundere....
too short
kurosaki looks identical to idamaria from defense devil so that = HOT!
Thanks for the update Derek!
Nope.
Harem?!?
Stop reapproving the first one I uploaded. It had the wrong credit page, that's why a second one was uploaded. :|
i like this MC i dont get the feeling to punch him in the face (which is good)
oh and following
it seem the class president is using the book for some fapfap session
ch 01 ...
boobies ... but more importantly pervert MC and not wimp either ...
instant follow ...
Hahaha More please XD
when she punched the TV that was great and the glasses chick is without question the witch or demon person and like somebody said she will probably fall for the MC good manga.
I'm guessing that megane-chan is witch/magician or someone from church and she'll fall in love with the MC.
Reup to fix a double of a page that magically found its way in. c:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH READING ECCHI BOOKS!!!!!! REAL MEN EMBRACE THERE PERVERSENESS AND TAKE PRIDE IN IT!!!!!!!
Posted ImagePosted Image
its true the mc is cool and not a wimp like others

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics