Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

Arent vampires immortal how do they even die of natural causes?

It could be one of those things like turning into mist or not showing up in mirrors that are fictitious in the setting. Or like how crosses and coffins are tied to cultural norm rather than any biological imperative (by the way, Mr. Smith is Buddhist? Who would have thought).

So, uh...I might just be being an idiot here, but I can only read from the 28th chapter onwards. Is there somewhere else you're meant to read it, or...?

Basically it got licensed so the chapters got taken down as a precaution. But then the TLs kept Translating it and posting the chapters here and since Seven Seas doesn't really care about other people TLing they never issued a DCMA so the new chapters were never taken down. But no one bothered to re-upload the older chapters. 
If you want to read the older chapters my number one recommendation is to buy the official translations. But if you don't have the money for that you can find the older chapters on the TLs website. However the TLs haven't translated the extras and the bio information which can only be found in the official volumes, and are fun to read.

what the hell, a chapter with no ero?

is this real life?

aw come on that cliffhanger is brutal.

MidoriKitzune
Feb 12 2017 10:35 AM

Still matchmakeing party.... he should do a spinoff in 4 koma style with that xD.

Aww. So many cuties.

Gotta help them survive.

*crosses all sections*

... 2 hours later

... i'm happy ... but i need sleep ... meat ... and sugar now. And water... lots of water.

*totaly exhausted and dehydrated*

i saved lots of them today! A true hero!

Spoiler

You know the drill, good sir...

Gibe sauce!

624facb7ff0f075f669d95876fd778d8.png

Well the story isnt really connected to the point were you need to read every chapter that arent from arc that you are reading, but the sentiment might not be the same about all the characters, well for me i would love them all the same XD, you can read it in any other manga reader and you can stil find the chapters in the scanlator site.

yep, exactly, like the arc of Papi and the vampire 

Arent vampires immortal how do they even die of natural causes?

this vampire have a.. lot of troubles i kinda feel sorry for her

Well... every chapter can't be awesome.

And here comes the vampire girl into the harem. I bet Darling will look like the guy in the photo.

So, uh...I might just be being an idiot here, but I can only read from the 28th chapter onwards. Is there somewhere else you're meant to read it, or...?

Well the story isnt really connected to the point were you need to read every chapter that arent from arc that you are reading, but the sentiment might not be the same about all the characters, well for me i would love them all the same XD, you can read it in any other manga reader and you can stil find the chapters in the scanlator site.

I remember reading Monster Collection by Itoh Sei that Lamias also feed on human blood to survive

Mr 13 and 20 didn't look too happy about their lolis. 

rP6X4IO.png

Loli + horny + jug/pitcher
Bestgirl of the month.

I wnat this, where can I sign up for a MonsterMatching party?

baf032222e73489a81a9bec100f28fe7.png

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

28sv42p.jpg

TFW you will never go to a monster mixer. ;_;

Highschool reunion joke goes here

yeah yeah "particular needs" with soundproof rooms
....now i'm gonna fill for succubus

that moth girl, remind me of shiragasane doujin
seems like i read too many H-doujin

Spoiler

rP6X4IO.png
Bestgirl of the month.

Probably a goat

Halal to boot
rP6X4IO.png

Bestgirl of the month.

Now that Okayado has mastered his fetish-fulfilling skills, he's polishing his comedic skills, well done sir.

Indeed.  MonMusu is two parts risqué, one part surprisingly good world building, one part "reality ensues", and two parts funny, stirred well.  The mix of slapstick and dry humor really nails it.

yeah yeah "particular needs" with soundproof rooms

....now i'm gonna fill for succubus

that moth girl, remind me of shiragasane doujin

seems like i read too many H-doujin

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics