Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 157votes)

Majo no Shinzou

Alt Names: alt Cadının Kalbialt El corazón de la brujaalt 魔女の心臓alt 魔女的心脏alt Witch's Heart
Author: Matoba
Artist: Matoba
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Accompanied by a talking lantern, Mika pursues her sister on a quest to retrieve that which was stolen from her long ago.
Go to Majo no Shinzou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

171 Comments

Setting aside how loli-icious she is, the setting, atmosphere and method of story telling is just amazing
Posted Image Ah, that Lantern sure is one of my kind. He follow Mika-chan because he is Lolicon. Because you always protecting our Mika-chan, I'll give you reward.

Posted Image
@Steven: Nah, that leg is nice. And I too have leg and stocking fetishes. :T
nice, looks like finally a non-standalone chapter. and with it brings slight plot development, hopefully?
that leg had so much QUALITY
Nice legs, or is it just me that have a leg fetish?
Huh... That girl at the end looks kinda like Mimi from Atelier Totori for some reason. : O
*o* Such an awesome couple, they look so cute~ close to each other, a must see.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/106432/majo-no-shinzou_ch3_by_ryuusei-no-mafia-scanlations/24
I really want romance between those two!
@Asthanos
I'm a fan of MikaxLumiel!! xD
@ Malu 4 real? Does it seems like there could be some kind of romance between the "draco-boy" and the witch???
It would be nice to know :3
Ty for the releases Malu, this manga is awesome.
Wow. Just wow.

Instant fan!
@WTFman - @Asthanos
Yes!! He is a Dragon!! And he can take any form!! In the chapter 3 is a... A BOY!!!! *DEAD* haha xDD
damn, this manga is so delicious to read <3
Cute expressionless loli witch with lantern.
Interesting.
Immediate follow..
@WTFman Yes, but it seems like the dragon has its own reasons to stay in that form...also, the lantern make her look even cuter, don't u think? :D
So the lantern is god mother F##kin dragon!! why did she not use it to fly around instead of walking. it cover a much larger ground and make her searching much easier..i guess its a manga thing to not include that to a plot :)
Veni, vidi, vici.
It was amusing... a expresionless loli always is quit entertaining and cute in a mature way.
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 07 2012 05:22 PM
i saw
i conquered
i came
Rjam style is similar to mine, bitch.
Good manga, seems cute orgasmic!
Sis on sises action, witch bithes that don't die in a cold winter with empty chests that monster dwell in. No swollen chests and the sis on sis seems softcore, I guess I can keep tabs on this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics