Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 73votes)

Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis

Alt Names: alt サイ:テイカー―二人のアルテミス―alt Sai:Takeralt Summon Assist Interface
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, an energy source called "Life" has become incredibly important. Certain people are able to synchronize with devices called "Sai" which gives them the ability to extract "Life" and have super powers. These people are known as "Sai Takers." Within the "Sai Takers" there is an even smaller group, "Original Takers." "Original Takers" have a contract with a magical device, and they can manipulate "Life" without the use of a "Sai." These powerful people are also immortal, and they only die if they run out of "Life." The world admires "Sai Takers," but "Original Takers" are careful to keep their identities secret.

Nanase Kyouya is an ordinary teenage boy, who moved in with the girls Igarashi Kyouka and Yuma after the death of his parents. Yuma is a "Sai Taker," but Kyouka is an "Original Taker." One day, he goes with them to see a new model under testing of a magical device, based after Kyouka's. After a deadly terrorist attack, Kyouka desperately contracts Kyouya to the new device model to save his life. The device has some side effects, however, one of which is that it transforms Kyouya into a girl! Now Kyouya is secretly an "Original Taker", and he must go to the elite "Sai Taker" school, as a girl, with Yuma. Will he be able to keep enough "Life" to stay alive? Will he be able to navigate his life as a girl? What other side effects of this device lie in wait for him?
Go to Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

178 Comments

I feel like I am having now trouble thinking he's a guy to the point I have to constantly think of it.

Too bad he gets periods then goes into heat. It's a trap you have to keep reminding yourself it's a trap, or else...
@Ncf It won't. I don't know of one manga that starts off with Gender Bender as an essential twist that "solves" the Gender Bender early on. (There might be some ones among those where the Gender Bender is just pretending to be the opposite sex rather than physically becoming it) I'm not complaining tho', 'cause I like Im Dal-Young's work and I like the Gender Bender genre.
Well, this author always starts with amazing mangas or manhwas but along the way it gets kinda ruined. I wonder if he gets bored and starts a new one, thus ruining others. I can think of few of his work that was amazing from my P.O.V, then he goes and ruins it. I'll take an example of Freezing, the whole plot changed with a new sort of plot and a girl being the new main char... i.m.o, if you ignore the main char that was up to that point and make a new plot with a new main char... it kinda ruins what made you like the manga and get into to it. Same can be said Legend of Mayan.... and others can follow the example.

Anyways, this has an absolutely amazing start... like most of the author's work. This has amazing potential plot wise, character wise and much more but I hope it won'tget ruined in the long run.
This is really good and I want more, I am waiting for more of this.
Actually (and please everyone read this carefully) the status of Re:Birth The Lunatic Taker in it's country of origin is COMPLETE (7 volumes), see here: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44570.

In other words the scanlators were too slow in scanlating.

Thus the sequel is ready for translating and is being done by the 13th Hour scanlation group. So it's not the mangaka's fault.
Whelp, another new seires before finishing the old one.
Gotta love his art style.
i like this author but gender benders are not my thing but i´ll give this a try and hope the gender bender is solved quickly
Come on Im Dai Young!! Finish your other god damn manga/manhwa before starting a new one. Hes in bad health also so I don't know why hes taking on so many projects without finishing his current ones.
well this is rather promising and main character seems not soo pathetic and down to earth

now i wonder if there is a strong potential for some YURI INCEST MOMENTS >_<
If my translator don't deceived me then here is re-worked(after 20th ch, or 1, i don't know) version of "lunatic taker".
Spoiler
I can't confirm it, because the site requires registration. If anyone can login/register there i'll gladly accept your help. Sorry for my bad english.
@imercenary Meh. Too logical and convient, sorry. You live in a world of unfinished works and rushed rage-worthy endings, lol,
i expect many great chapters, and suddenly NTR and i quit because of rage
this is one of those moments where the similarities between all his manga/manhwa gets somewhat annoying, though adding my favorite genre of gender-swap helps soothe it a lot ^ㅂ^
-i know that the author doesn't rly draw his own manga/manhwa, but would be nice if all of them didn't look exactly the same
-i'm sure it hasnt really shown itself yet with just one chapter, but i'm sure the personalities of the main characters will still be in place, with the female lead ranging from crazy to psycho, and the male lead being a complete coward, and if he is, i bet there would be a scene where his cowardice causes him to be manipulated to really harm the one most precious to him
-even though it's a squeal, i'm sure the cast would be the always same characters just with different roles, except the male lead which is 90% always the same exact person (along with personality)
i don't mind these much and still like this stories, but it would always hint having parts of the story where the lead would be 95% pathetic and detestable, which is somewhat hard to read
......but still.....YAY, GENDER-SWAP (≧∇≦)/
ANOTHER Im Dai Young story? Ugh, I really wish he would wrap up the stories hes already started before starting a new one.
@Filed Im Dal-Young has written stories for both Manga and Manhwa before. This could be the reason it takes place in Japan.
nice Gender bender but they take japanese as background?, i dont mind thought event is one of country in korea
Newer version uploaded (should of archived but didn't sorry)
@Nevermind - You're right, no can name any such mangaka. But Im Dal-Young is a manhwa/manga writer and not a mangaka, he doesn't draw his own comics. I would think he is at least above average if artists are willing to illustrate his story instead of their own stories or that of other people.
My main point isn't release dates of his works but rather a large amount of these titles. Can you name mangakas with so many ongoing titles? I doubt that.
I don't know if this author sees himself as a genius or not, taking so many projects at once. The fact is, it's readers who suffer because of low quality.
Putting author's progress aside, doesn't anyone notice some strangely familiar vibe about Yuma? Her eyes, her hairstyle. And what would happen if I gave her a future diary?
somehow IDY always has the same 2 characters
Well, don't see much comedy from his works and his works usually have a good start.
Officially confirmed, Sai :taker is rebirth: the lunatic taker sequel (just read the end of rebirth final vol 7)
Officially confirmed, Sai :taker is rebirth: the lunatic taker sequel (just read the end of rebirth final vol 7)
well most of Im dalyong and lee soo hyun work are publish in monthly or bi-monthly magazine and if you trace the source you will see that some of their work are originally manhwa which doesnt have strict release date. For example : Aflame Inferno original is in korea so the release speed is crap while Freezing original in japan have to keep up with deadline and they alredy realeased more than 12 volumes so this is just the author more leisure with some title originally korea.

Don't you think this author has too many unfinished titles? For example The legend of Maian, Onihime VS, Koimoku. And it is not even a full list. Why bother with something new if you can just polish what you already have?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics