Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

FINALLY AN EXPLANATION! Tyvm for the latest chapter, I've always been curious as to what happened ever since Minegishi-san first appeared.

Inami wearing boxing gloves really bugs me. Gloves are for protecting your hands, not the other boxer.

The ironic part is the added weight can actually make them more dangerous than open fingered gloves for the one getting hit. Though whether intentional or not, yep...

That's (part of) the joke.

The cliffhanger mmm...~!

Not even a good relationship with Natto will safe this mmm...

Gloves are for protecting your hands, not the other boxer.

That's (part of) the joke.

Inami took "battle dress" a little literally.

Inami wearing boxing gloves really bugs me. Gloves are for protecting your hands, not the other boxer.

Isn't 182 after Yamada had bad relations with Natto and then made up?

I like this speed, only 10 more chapter before I can really bond with the natto mmm...

I was thinking that probably isn't something I would even want, and then it hit me--
What would it be like to have bad relations with natto? (shudders)

It would be like Mashiro from Mikakunin

I've grown so accustomed to being greeted by page 1 of chapter 182 whenever I click next from the last page of any uploaded chapter that the only impression of Working that I have left is "Good relations with natto"

uFTmfvx.jpg

I was thinking that probably isn't something I would even want, and then it hit me--

What would it be like to have bad relations with natto? (shudders)

HOW DARE YOU, TANAKASHI! APOLOGIZE!

Takanashi-kun is struggling with his self-image.

Until 181 is translated, we'll keep on having good relation with natto.

Aaaah, the good relations with natto continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHMnsEFeW2M

Go, Satou and Yachiyo!

I've grown so accustomed to being greeted by page 1 of chapter 182 whenever I click next from the last page of any uploaded chapter that the only impression of Working that I have left is "Good relations with natto"

uFTmfvx.jpg

Thank you so much nondescriptors! For filling in the missing chapters!

Why do so many scanslator groups do that? They pick up a series and then scanslate only some random chapters, or pick it up from another group, but start from well after where the last group left off.

Does anyone even read manga that way? I mean, I read every chapter, and in order too. I can't get into it if I am missing that much of the story. Is it just me?

The other scanslator wanted to do things that was not in the anime so that the readers get more of the story since she/he know that they wont be translating a lot and will drop the manga soon.

Working has had problem with people sticking to it since day 1, I'd not be surprised if nondescript drop out after this arc.

Seriously though, my heart goes to nondescript for keeping this manga alive

Spoiler
So much Kyobro.
To shift the conversation away from hentai involving elementary-schoolers...

Best arc in progress.

I have no way to know one way or another... but I'm going to guess that the previous group(s) didn't read the three chapters just released (162-164), considering that they've been some of the best I've seen. Thank you very much for giving these to us. ^_^

Soon:

Spoiler

Daaaaaaaaamn... I presume it's from another title, but it's scary how well you fit it in.

Where the h**l did you get that picture!!! It's strangely so fitting... I can't use Google search for this

Fatalpulse(Asanagi)'s work on Working!. Bear in mind that name = mind break, ahegao, domination plus various others of their ilk. Highly recommended by me. *_*)b

aUszSm1.png Soon: 

Spoiler

Where the h**l did you get that picture!!! It's strangely so fitting... I can't use Google search for this

It is strange Takanashi didn't fawn over Yamada picture like he fawn on Inami's.

if you look closely, he actually blushed a little. then he cover it up by hastily dragging yamada away.

It is strange Takanashi didn't fawn over Yamada picture like he fawn on Inami's.

Because it's Yamada.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics