Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 143votes)

Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou

Alt Names: alt 同班同学(♀)与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同学与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同學(♀)與迷宮的不恰當攻略法alt クラスメイト(♀)と迷宮の不適切な攻略法alt Classmate to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhoualt Improper Capture Method of Classmates & Labyrinth
Author: Konya Yukio
Artist: Konya Yukio
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It has been decided that Nishi High will close in two years time. Since then, the student population had dropped to a total of only seven. Hazakura Motoya, one of the remaining students, decides to stay for the free ride through high school.

Suddenly, everyone is shocked when they receive three new transfer students, Kayama, Mizumura, and Toujou, girls who are actually members of a special military division.

Soon after, Motoya and the three girls witness a giant tower suddenly appearing on school grounds. Motoya is chosen by destiny to enter the tower with the girls in order to uncover the mysteries of the tower.

Side story of http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/loose-relation-between-wizard-apprentice-r1391
Go to Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Searching for the RAW in japanese New Window wow40
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapters. New Window LostLight
  • 1 Replies
Topic Speculations- (might contain spoilers) New Window Chenpai
  • 3 Replies

248 Comments

@zipperz: I think you missed the part where his battle experience was artificially transplanted from Ina's (the disabled girl's).
his body isn't trained, and yet he can match the captain?
*flips through pages* wait whuddufuu? *goes back* ahh i see i see *faps*
Thanks for the morning wood scene xD
Thank you Sayori!
Thanks Sayori!
Chapter 6 released @ Kirei Cake.com :D
This was a terrible chapter. I get that this one was a "cool-down" chapter, but the amount of exposition is excessive. And very little of that exposition served any purpose other than to pose more questions.

Though I still looking forward to the next chapters. The wait has been so long.
[spoiler[I smell some time-traveling paradox for this onii-chan thing.[/spoiler]
Kinda glad this finally got updated, really didn't need the spoiler on the posts
"Check gun under pillow.... come in" tf that's too much
I've seen the raws and I can tell you, there is a lot of stuff to look forward too...
6 hour is more that enough to read all of again since it will probably be needed (lol)
@seyrine: You can always read it at our reader immediately: reader.kireicake.com
6 hours... just enough time to get some sleep. :)

Thanks to the staff!
Chapter 5 released @ Kirei Cake.com.

Batoto release will be active in 6 hours from now.

Series is back on track again; expect the next chapter within a day or two

Thank you Sayori, you are amazing.

weak MC thing has been done so many times

I wonder why people never bother to read all the way to the end. If you had done so, you'd have seen a little thing called preview that was included at the end of chapter 4:
Posted Image

There's a reason why this manga was tagged "Weak to Strong", "Normal to Abnormal" and"Strong Male Lead" in MU you know...

further more here there's no romance or sexual tension between them making it unbearable.

Again, if you had read all the pages of chapter 4, you'd have seen this:
Posted Image

Of course, if you had just paid attention to the cover of the manga (you know, the image you see when you get to this page) you'd had no need to see the preview to know where their relationship was going.

i really hate the captain girl and hope a personality will chance

There's something called character development, you know?
Again, from the preview pages of chapter 4:
Posted Image

I cannot wait for the next chapter to be released. Again, thank you Sayori for bringing us this wonderful series.
Series is back on track again; expect the next chapter within a day or two :D
Was this droped????
the plot is pretty unique but the strong heroine weak MC thing has been done so many times and further more here there's no romance or sexual tension between them making it unbearable.
Confusing Chapter again~ :S
Hmmm... maybe. I just thought that Colt looked more neat (basically TT had copied many features of m1911, but making it extremely low cost) and the angle of handle of 1911 seems to be different. One thing can be said for sure: this pistol is an old one. I doubt anyone makes such triggers anymore and it's shape is outdated.
@rc1138 To me it looks like a M1911
Does anyone know the model of the pistol she uses?
Personally it has a strong resemblance to a soviet TT-33 (maybe even more for some of it modifications), but it doesn't make any sense for JSDF to use them.
Spoiler
I don't see why the main is hated so much, its only the 4th chapter for god sake, what can you possibly hate her for, without knowing shit about her?

Anyways, decent chapter, hope the main had some balls, seems that his cousin or that girl can see the tower too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics