Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 176votes)

Pajama na Kanojo.

Alt Names: alt パジャマな彼女。alt 睡衣彼女alt PajaKanoalt Pajama Girlfriendalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Piyama Pacaralt Призрак в пижаме
Author: Hamada Kosuke
Artist: Hamada Kosuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke and Makura are childhood friends who grew up together almost like brother and sister. One day, due to a misunderstanding they had, Makura left the house angry until Keisuke's Mom is worried about Makura not coming home yet, thus Keisuke is told to go look for her.

Reluctantly, Keisuke went out to find Makura, He ended up at a place they used to go often, the sunflower field. Luckily, Makura was there. Keisuke joined her sitting on the bench and they began to reminiscence.

When Keisuke decided that they should head back home, her mother phoned him and said that Makura collapsed and didn't wake up. She also told him to head to the hospital immediately. At that same moment, he looked at Makura, who was not standing but floating in the air...
Go to Pajama na Kanojo. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 31 Replies

622 Comments

Wow. Ramen is now a turn on for me.
Never before have I seen eating ramen to be so erotic.
@Pizhhh:
"let's go to a shady place"
That sounds totally right to me.
I prefer Keisuke with Makura.
Let the Harem begin =D
haaaa wonder how this one wiil turn out lookin forward to it
@devd when i asked here why this would be a harem someone made an acc (or atleast had no posts) and sent me an email swearing and stuff how i'm out of my mind to forget the senpai -.-, so i told him it wasn't a harem yet...
"lets go to a shady place"
Somehow, that didn't sound right to me.
This is not a bloody harem (not yet atleast). Harem is when there are three or more females, so far this is (possibly) just a love triangle!
@skeatz
its a VERY usefull skill.. tryit ...
Boobs is a genre and its awesome :D
do all male japs tend to grab a girls breast every godamn time they fall, trip or watsoever, its like i see it in every comedy romance mangas...
were they really that big???
Hey hey hey, I want more progress with the ghost girl.
But this one's pretty fine too...
Pajama na Boob Fondling....
Oh, so they'll try sexting Now, Huh ?!
ahhhh soooo cute!! <3 :D
Chapter 4 Version 2 will be up in a couple days (Letting people know)
why do people keep labeling this as a harem while there is just 1 girl?
One hell of a booby Harem.
seems that all the chapters haven't been leveled. Or it's just bad editing. Since i edit manga too, it's sad to see spotty greys all over the place that should be just page white. I hope the scanlating group fixes the problem.
thanks i will tell that to the translator.
just saying. In case you guys don't read the raws, Nemurimori is the name of their town, and is also on the name of the school (chap 1) and the name of the botanical garden (chap 3). I know that Nemurimori means "sleeping forest", but why is it always indicated as just the English translation? O.o
Indeed is getting strange...lost interest >.>
I want the senpai.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics