Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 176votes)

Pajama na Kanojo.

Alt Names: alt パジャマな彼女。alt 睡衣彼女alt PajaKanoalt Pajama Girlfriendalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Piyama Pacaralt Призрак в пижаме
Author: Hamada Kosuke
Artist: Hamada Kosuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke and Makura are childhood friends who grew up together almost like brother and sister. One day, due to a misunderstanding they had, Makura left the house angry until Keisuke's Mom is worried about Makura not coming home yet, thus Keisuke is told to go look for her.

Reluctantly, Keisuke went out to find Makura, He ended up at a place they used to go often, the sunflower field. Luckily, Makura was there. Keisuke joined her sitting on the bench and they began to reminiscence.

When Keisuke decided that they should head back home, her mother phoned him and said that Makura collapsed and didn't wake up. She also told him to head to the hospital immediately. At that same moment, he looked at Makura, who was not standing but floating in the air...
Go to Pajama na Kanojo. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 31 Replies

622 Comments

I guess I'll post this fun fact here instead of commenting on the ending.

Traveling in a Japanese city is very easy. If you have the address, you're good even if you've never been there. In the countryside, however, you will definitely get lost if you are accompanied by a member of the opposite sex. If that happens, a storm and an abandoned shelter will soon present themselves.
We all know what magakas are forced to do after their series get axed...must be hard for them to improvice and ending for a series they care about. But despite that, the ending in this one wan't all that aweful.
Spoiler
I cried! This was great. This was like the last candy you would fight to get and when in you hands you savor the flavor. But then, your almost done, your ate the center and it goes sour just like the ending. All good and then you have that last chapter
oooh that was rough. hope at least there's an epilogue of a timeskip or a bit more of the 2 together.
what? that was a pretty dark ending. it was like a "Good End" in a game but not a "True End".

This mangaka put too much reality in the manga.. like how not everyone is happy in the end
what a let down, you don't end it like 1 page that sucks man -_-
So the fact that your close friend while was in a coma turn to life like a ghost doesn't matter. Thats nothing special ,happens every week
What a disappointing end to a series for people that actually enjoyed some of this, despite it's mediocrity. Not even all the characters seemed all that satisfied (or happy) with the direction of things in the end, all in all there's just a emptiness. How depressing..... :(
...I want a haircut like the MC in the last chapter.
Yeah, it felt as if they didn't know how to develop it further tried a couple of things but then decided to end it.

In a way I think that's all right. The ending they did do had more feeling in it than the bit where they were struggling to find a path. If they really didn't know how continue an end like this is so much better than struggling on with a soul.
Ended kind of rough.... how disappointing. The chapters when she was a ghost was better.
Wow even the ending was anti-climatic. This series should have ended when Makura stopped being a ghost
I'm Keisuke X Makura fans, but this kind of ending is disappoint me. :(
gg
I liked the tribute page!
I dont know what to say....
Tried to tie up the knots at the end, but... stuff still is not reconciled with the upperclassmen. This story had a lot more potential... Damn.
Posted ImageTa DAH!!!!!!!! Ending!!!!!!
The manga got rushed, for whatever reason, and now in the last chapter the author is trying to justify his mistake? and try to force us to accept it? try to make us feel for the Makura route? FUCK THAT. Another good manga ruined by being rushed.... oh well
too late
At least from beginning to end the art was delicious. GOD, I wish I could eat artwork. I'd be satisfied for the rest of my days with this one.
at least it ended.
gehhh story was like a rocket going through the stratosphere then it screwed up somewhere between the mesosphere and thermo sphere which resulted to, having itself lost in space.....
(⌐■_■) (was drunk in sci-fi didn't sober up)

td;dr it was liek ლ(´ڡ`ლ) WHOOOOSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! then it was liek (ಥ﹏ಥ) putt putt putt peewhhhh......... *SPARKLE* °Д° lost in space

now im just ¯\(°_o)/¯..... why the hell does jump do axings to sooo many good mangas MX0.... T_T i miss you.....
Lololol *chop*
why should a good story end so fast!?many questions not answered!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics