Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 174votes)

Youkai Apaato no Yuuga na Nichijou

Alt Names: alt 妖怪アパートの幽雅な日常alt 妖怪公寓里优雅的日常生活alt Elegant Yokai Apartment Life (Official English Title)alt Refined Daily Life at the Monster Apartmentalt The Youkai Apartment's Everyday Refinementalt The Youkai Apartment's Refined Everyday Lifealt Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijoualt Youkai Apato no Yuuga na Nichijou
Author: Kouduki Hinowa
Artist: Miyama Waka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inaba Yuushi's parents died in his first year of middle school, and he moved in with his relatives. Though they did care for him, he could tell he was a burden. After he graduated, he happily prepared to move to a high school with a dormitory. Unfortunately, the dormitory burned to the ground before he could move in! Yuushi doesn't want to live with his grudging relatives, but it's rough finding lodging as an orphaned student with little money. He finally finds a room in a nice old building which seems too good to be true.

The catch is that it is a Monster House, a place where humans and supernatural creatures--ghosts, mononoke, etc.-- live together. Another high schooler lives there, a cute girl named Akine, and she's completely unfazed by the monsters. In fact, she can even exorcise evil spirits! Yuushi's high school life just got much stranger than he ever bargained for!
Go to Youkai Apaato no Yuuga na Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Wireghost1212
  • 2 Replies
Topic Irresponsible awful things New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

192 Comments

"Only a pair of hands is fine, too." (ch1p40)  that's a good one ^_^

Damn... Now I'm hungry. *Open a pack of ramen* (T.T)

LOL. All his "familiars" look malnourished.

Gods every time they eat I feel so envious. I want to try all that tasty food too!

Thanks for the meal chapters :3

Three chapters at once!!  Thanks Sense-scans!

Hey, he got a training montage . . . well, not quite.  But it's kind of interesting that he's taking a step into actually learning about this stuff and gaining spiritual strength of his own rather than just being a perpetual noob swimming in it.

. . . and an eating montage . . . 

I love how nonchalant this series is.

indeed... ^^ 

I love how nonchalant this series is.

what are the other manga being advertised at the end of the book?

Anyone know what the manga/anime in the bottom of the advertisement at the end is? Caught my eye.

The top one is not a manga, but the novel of Youkai Apato. The bottom is another manga by Miyama Waka called Rocket Starter.

Anyone know what the manga/anime in the bottom of the advertisement at the end is? Caught my eye.

Personaaaaaaaa!!!

eh, so is this gonna turn into cardcaptor sakura?

...no, perhaps more like XXXholic.

So he's got some basic spiritual power, and a book of low level summons...

..sounds like we're about to go Full Shounen real soon guys...

what are the other manga being advertised at the end of the book?

Chapter 10 seems like an opening to a battle manga, lol

Hold up...they charge extra for the ATM on a Sunday!?

Never mind that, you're lucky if you can even find an ATM that works on a Sunday. I very nearly got stranded in Himeji because I didn't have enough cash for the train ticket home and I couldn't find an open ATM that accepted my bank card.

The MC is a bit too sensitive over everything. Still a good read, but he cries every other chapter. I don't mind him always having the feels, but I figure he'd get a bit more resistant to it by now.

Maybe he just needs more hugs though.

and so the light touches the chosen one...

awww!!! 

thanks for the update.. ^^

Hold up...they charge extra for the ATM on a Sunday!?

Hell yeah, another chapter of my favorite!

Whoa Man.  I feel Shit is about to hit the Fan.

Yay! An update!! Thank you Sense-Scans, we love you. :D

chapter 8 seems like an ending chapter. i had to check to see whether it was still ongoing or not.

took him long enough to return -.-

weh... hehehehe... keep it going.. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics