Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Ok, my impression of this chapter:
Spoiler
@Kirito201: Based on the original PSP game and from what I read on Twitter, this one is already finished on Japan.

The other manga, Photo Kano Love Album is finished too but it goes to another girl, so maybe Sweet Snap can go that way too.
Normally when you see someone looking through a viewfinder so earnestly you wouldnt be thinking "wow, that's so great." You would be thinking "wow, what a stalker."
Um, Nimi-san? No ideas on what you want to do in the future, but want to be by his side? Here's an idea:

Waifu.
Niimi definitely deserves to be in the cover~

In related news, there will be a PS Vita game for the series! (Photo Kano Kiss) http://gematsu.com/2013/01/photo-kano-kiss-japanese-release-date-set Definite import for sure!
Poor guy and he was so close to actually getting some. This could take awhile.
NTR is exclusive to sleeping together, its any time one's loved one is taken from them by another.
Guys....NTR means to steal through the act of sleeping together....you are probably looking for another word...
Niimi gave a lot of opening, poor Niimi. MC is a retard.
Guys wtf with this NTR SPAMSFUCK IT, its true Yuzuku N Dash do NTR doujins but as far as i know him he got far more INCEST AND VANILLA. so u guys FUCK IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
of course it's disappointing, considering he was about to have something sweeter...
Dang it! I started reading this since it was user rated 4.5 stars and the comments made it seem like it could get interesting; but after reading up to ch 9, the way things are flowing bores me. Its like everything is briefly touched on then its on to the next chapter (or omake). Lemme know if it actually gets better later, or if they actually focus on more photography (or anything for that matter).
Ok what? Nerotare? Don't you mean Netorare?

And lol, cock-blocked by her sister.
In "MY OPINION" i think that NTR should only be disclosed to those who has already seen it whether intentionally or accidentally and should not be widespread to others. For some people in this world after they discover something by any means like manga or tv or any other information source will somehow try to do it in real life. And basically for example you dont want to hear that a relative of yours is a sex slave by some douchebag and is being mistreated. That's just humanely wrong on so many levels.
If NTR is about to happen... MC better deal with it before shit hits the fan... I hope no NTR will be in this. I mean come on... It's so good and cheerful that the MC is actually getting it on...
@mayid What the fuck is NEROTARE

I hate NTR but not for its contents, I hate it because it gave birth to jerks who piss others off by throwing comments about it without thinking.
i know Yuzuki N-Dash write some hentai BUT not ALL of it is NTR, there some vanilla(mainly incest) too

reference : i fap to all Yuzuki N-Dash work so i knew
Stupid little bitch sisterruing the fun..... But yea since this is getting made into a anime and will be seen by most of the public i doubt the author would put some hardcore NTR like Nami having sex with another dude or w/e cuz more then half the ppl wouldnt even read it anymore(myself Included) and would bold very bad for the anime. Ive read this authors hentai works and NTR is raging there lol but mainstream nationwide anime viewed by many would be anime suicide. Also for this story and manga having the girl fuck another dude or whatever the MC would either kill himself or grab a AK-47 and go house so yea lol. either way keep the NTR in hentai lol.
The writer is redeeming him/herself.
this died or what?
Yuzuki N-Dash is famous for her NEROTARE hentai manga.

This time she made a good manga story. but i dont trust his manga because at all because Yuzuki N-Dash is famou for producing hentai manga were the protagonist is getting hurt by his girlfriend who is fucking in private somebody else.

but one thing i have to tell you Yuzuki N-Dash has a very fucking cute girls characters in her manga. is she related to kisaragi gunma? whahahwahwahhawhaw
And to all the manga protags, this is known as manning up. This will be on the test.
YES!!!!!!! an anime adaptation *O* xD >_<!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anime adaptation is confirmed guys!!
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201211/27024706.html

No further information if this will be Haruka or other girls route. I personally hope it will be an omnibus like Amagami :3
remember guys, females in japan have more balls than men, thats why the men in their manga are more aggressive. women like aggressive men! low birthrates in japan? yes because their men are so depressing and unconfident and many could careless about real women!

yes yuzuki n is a woman! doesnt matter if shes hot, i love her stories!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics