Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

no, no there are much much worse, alot of the newer stuff from people like Nagare Ippon, and a few others is getting much farther out there

lol i was going to say that Yuzuki is like mild in NTR and that there's WORSE ones that any vanilla would probably cry and break their monitor hahahaha

and now is the time for Yuzuki to go make a h-doujinshi of them having their first time for everyone's enjoyment :)

@RS456

Hahahaha, i bet Yuzuki n dash's hands were itching to put some NTR in there. He is the most wicked mangaka and crazy mangaka that have ever lived in history.

Go read his/her (we dont know gender yet) work because you will be pretty screwed up by it. It is not because of NTR it is because it's storys dont make sense at all.

I am happy that it ended in a good manner because every chapter i was afraid of NTR ahahaha.

It is only because the girls are damn cute and hot that i read this mangakas work. If not i would not look at it twice.

no, no there are much much worse, alot of the newer stuff from people like Nagare Ippon, and a few others is getting much farther out there

Omnibus format for the manga? Oh well i hope the anime will go that way too.

@RS456

Hahahaha, i bet Yuzuki n dash's hands were itching to put some NTR in there. He is the most wicked mangaka and crazy mangaka that have ever lived in history.

Go read his/her (we dont know gender yet) work because you will be pretty screwed up by it. It is not because of NTR it is because it's storys dont make sense at all.

I am happy that it ended in a good manner because every chapter i was afraid of NTR ahahaha.

It is only because the girls are damn cute and hot that i read this mangakas work. If not i would not look at it twice.

Though the bulk of his work is NTR-flavoured, he does do some vanilla stuff every now and then. The entire Ane Koi tankoubon, for example, is vanilla. Harem end for the main story, yes, but still vanilla. Sweet sweet vanilla.

Dohyooo, that was adowable. Right on MC, man up and get the girl :)

One more bonus chapter of Nimi's bouncy meat and sexy ass then on to the next girl to conquer.

The anime will start in the spring. I hope it's like amagami where they show all the girls getting with the mc. That way no1 will be mad that a girl they wanted didn't get with the mc.

Hurray Haruka arc, hurray! This vanilla is gunna give me diabetes, but it's so damn beautiful.

so, 1 more chapter and it's complete.

not really it just said haruka arc ended so i expect other girls arc

lol after reading this for awhile i just noticed who the author was and why i like the art work as well... i love this author for the hentai manga. 

so, 1 more chapter and it's complete.

@RS456

@RS456

@RS456

@bakanki

Still he/she didn't screw it up by putting in an ntr situation.  What Yuzuki N' Dash is known for is always putting in a ntr situation.

@ToothlessShark

What's so cheesy about it. Its first manga in a long time female lead remained strong.  In alot of manga now a days you see the female lead waver for her feelings for the male lead when someother guy confesses to her. 

Why do people always forget about childhood marriage promises, huh?

It's so cheesy, it hurts!

Thumbs up for Yuzuki N-Dash he/she finally redeemed his/her self.  Usually work by Yuzuki N-Dash is so twisted and screwed up that it really disturbs your mind.  I am very happy with this.

That's because this one is not her original work, but an adaptation of already established story, she didn't change much from the original story unlike Nylon's Photo Kano Your Eyes Only ^^

By the way, next chapter will be one-shot bonus chapter and after that it's new arc, so Sweet Snap is still not over :3

Spoiler

Kinda hoping the anime will be omnibus, but TBS site mentioned the anime adaptation only last 12 episodes and seems like we'll get to Haruka route with some part of other heroines's story added in-between >.<

Oh wow really nice =D.

There is something about this panel that make me laugh.

Spoiler

Thumbs up for Yuzuki N-Dash he/she finally redeemed his/her self.  Usually work by Yuzuki N-Dash is so twisted and screwed up that it really disturbs your mind.  I am very happy with this.

Dear Yuzuki N-Dash please get back to writing hentai I miss your amazing works.
Cant read this, I´m always expecting something else to happen...and it does not. Its weird.
so chap 13 onwards is with a different girls, i saw a little bit and i must say that i
Posted Image
man Yuzuki art so good... btw his NTR rn't even hardcore most r just close to cheating and u can't fcking compare this shit to NTR cuz is a manga.....also NTR is a fcking sexual word to describe something in hentai... i can go on about this but w/e.

Back to the chapter, awesome. sister coming in not cool

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics