Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Chapter 10....I am so jelly now.
dah...fuque?
SHITS GONNA HIT THE FAN!
the new chapter encouraged me to look for the erog.. err... visual novel XD
Looks like she just wants to skip to the main dish
OH MY GADZ, I think I jizzed in my pants LOL
oh shit just got real dats y i love Yuzuki <3 art, btw he doesnt do that much NTR and even so is mild compare to some hardcore shit out there, dont ask me how i know this *cough cough*
*rubs eyes*
seriously? I was hoping for holding hands but it's holding breasts instead?
He seriously better not mess this up. Move on already. Then we can get the drama after.
Ah what annoys me the most is when monthly mangas are less than 20 page long.
Oppurtunity arises! He better not screw this up
@Stevemotto & Cydric: Yeah, she and Rina are the girl with the biggest boobs on the game ^^
On one of the sub-event, MC and Nonoka ask the teacher of her breast size, she said it's above 95 XD
@Mark Acosta You didn't know Yuzuki was an H writer? Let me laugh harder *clears throat* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yuzuki has only done like 1 or 2 NTR works, besides this is based of a VN and I'm pretty sure it'll follow the VN's plot and would be similar to Amagami or Kimikiss.
...tankobon specials are better than the manga? Makes me watch Amagami again.
@Mark Acosta it seems that you didnt search well, there is only one work of NTR (Another World) the other else are vanilla and incest. (i apologize for my bad english)
Yuzuki is a female, and has like only one NTR work, The rest is vanilla incest shit.
for those of you who wonder why yuzuki and dash's other work in not on batoto..i looked it up and hes an H mangaka that does a lot of NTR genre work..so..HAVE A NICE DAY!
I like the story progression, even though we could use some guts for the MC. It's a good pace, but it could be better. At least hold hands? :( (Although I know that's impossible)
The Beach Scene is a must in every Harem/Romance Manga!!!! Otherwise it doesn't count!!!!!!!
@ bakanki

Woah the intern teacher has huge Badonk-adonks
NUUUUUUUU right before the beach chapter!!! update asap plzzzzz thxx
I dont think there can be any more signs of how much that girls loves you the MC better get a kiss or something i mean shit the fucking girl loves him so much he cant be that dense.
he better get some and stop pussying out, i mean come on who wouldnt notice a girl like that is all over him, dam it lucky bastads with childhood friends ><
@badadsss: No, I thought of something even better: NUDE pics
Hm whats the next cockblock going to be?
some guys flirt with her at beach, he thinks she's better off with them, goes and cries alone, saves her at last second?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics