Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Lol I can't stand if this one turned out to be NTR ... please anything except that ...
Go boy! On every decision you make, don't you regret it
The more beautiful it is, the more worried I am. It's just that everything is too good to be true. My heart can't bear it when the author build it up so dreamy to crush it later.
i guess the time has arrived to soak hes bisquit eh...
i hope its not like dating sim game manga where if confess then change to new arc

i want see after confess (when dating like amagami)
BOUT FUCKING TIME!
one word, lucky basterd.. Wait that's two words, damn i'm more upset then it seems :P Joking
Oh, he already called her Haruka. IIRC on the PSP game he didn't do it. Would be nice if she also called her "Kazuya", but well he reverted back to "Niimi-san" again so yeah ^^;;

Judging by the first volume tankoubon which only covers 7 chapters, and the story's reaching the end soon now, probably it'll only last 3-4 chapters. Wonder if N' would cover other heroines route after this.

I wrote the visual novel review and characters summary on my blog if anyone interested, btw :3
http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2012/08/photo-kano-introduction.html
http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2012/09/photo-kano-characters-summary.html
Lol this manga +5 Minamoto kun -2
HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
If a girl asks me to touch her breasts.
trust me !!!
it will be her last time.
Shit just got real
C'MON DO IT!!!!! Makes us all proud ;)
    • Ncf likes this
inb4 flashback next chapter
Shit got serious!
The next thing to do would be...
Spoiler
God! I am so "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH" about this:

Spoiler

Say this to me!
aarrrghh! MC grow some balls!!!
I would have had sex with her 8 chapters ago but thats me ,This MC just plain sucks im sure hes gonna pussy out or something we all know hes not gonna man up and feel her tits the MC is a sissy BITCH.
It's a miracle that he doesn't need instructions and an invitation on how to breathe.
Key to touching girls breast: elbow them has hard as you can.
Jeez, what a wuss. Should've touched her a long time ago already. y'know what I mean?
Le sexy time next :D
Note to self...get High End Camera Posted Image
"What is she saying?" umm, I think she said "touch my breasts", do I need to spell it for you?

I will give the little sister a 8/10 for trying (wipes out a tear).
Oh my. What lovely breast you have there. Can I touch, too?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics