Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 103votes)

Wolfsmund

Alt Names: alt 狼の口: ヴォルフスムントalt Ookami no Kuchi Wolfsmundalt Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund
Author: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Artist: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Europe, early 14th century: the St. Gotthard Pass is the main north-south artery through the Alps. It's guarded by a merciless tyrant and nobody can cross the border without a thorough interrogation. His impregnable fortress is called Wolfsmund, the "Wolf's Maw."
Go to Wolfsmund Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

185 Comments

Rather depressing manga.

The US books are now caught up with the scanlations... and since volume 6 still hasn't been released , it's going to be a looooooong time until we can read the rest of the story. *sigh*

It seems that the groups dropped it due to it being licensed.

Wolfram the Impaled.

I would've guessed he'd be the one doing the impaling. But if you spoil me this much, you might as well spoil me about how absolute Hilde's

Spoiler
is.

Wolfram the Impaled.

might as well share the raw. someone reader did ask before

I'll be chef.

Chef's recommendation: Kebab on stick.

Spoiler

Wolfram the Impaled.

NOO! they broke the wall of comments!!! We must protect Wolfram asap! HE COULDSRSLYDIE!!! T_T Since our inadequacy is to blame, i now suggest that we form a human shield to protect Wolfram...

I'll be chef.

Chef's recommendation: Kebab on stick.

Spoiler

NOO! they broke the wall of comments!!! We must protect Wolfram asap! HE COULDSRSLYDIE!!! T_T Since our inadequacy is to blame, i now suggest that we form a human shield to protect Wolfram...

aaaand she's dead.

I hope not. But hope and the power of friendship are reserved for shounen.

I feared for this moment ever since she was introduced. But I like stories where main characters die just the same. It intensifies them.

aaaand she's dead.

I hope not. But hope and the power of friendship are reserved for shounen.

Okay, someone better teach the Swiss about death flags, and preferably how not to trigger them. The most ridiculous one triggered so far is the Strongman of Unterwalden's, really.

Spoiler

link pls

Really? If Walter dies the allies wont know Wolframs there? xD

First of all Walter is their leader and they are waiting for him to come back. After a few hours if he doesn't reply they will send people up to check - and they would definetly be on guard (something made Walter stop replying). At the same time they have guards on all the fireplaces so it would be hard for Wolfram to escape.

Wolfram would just climb on the roof and be gone.

First of all Walter is their leader and they are waiting for him to come back. After a few hours if he doesn't reply they will send people up to check - and they would definetly be on guard (something made Walter stop replying). At the same time they have guards on all the fireplaces so it would be hard for Wolfram to escape.

out the top. 

Nooooo, Hilde, but I still like Wolfram, badass villain ever.

Was it ever foreshadowed anywhere that Wolfram was going to be a badass with a blade?

Hilde why

If Wolfram dies at least I hope he takes Walter with him to hell, I am probably a terrible person as I really dislike Walter but not terrible enough to like a monster like Wolfram, so a kinda double KO would suit me well or maybe he will die in other manner, in Baka Updates this manga appears as complete with six volumes so if he dies now what is going to happen on the last volume, the tale of the crusade of Walter and his Merry men against the Duke of Austria?.

Damn this manga sure is harsh, I read the first chapter long time ago and the impression I got was hard enough that it took me really long time to gather the guts to return to this dark story, anyway thanks for the chapters

I know the feeling of wanting Walter dead, for me the only likable character was the innkeeper (Hilde was too obnoxious), Wolfram is too good of a villain, we all have to admit that he did a good job guarding that castle, well he started slacking towards the end, a pity really.

In comparison these late chapters are not as dark as the 1st ones, i can only find Hilde to blame for this, i mean flowery backgrounds? really? haha.

Hilde : [

If Wolfram dies at least I hope he takes Walter with him to hell, I am probably a terrible person as I really dislike Walter but not terrible enough to like a monster like Wolfram, so a kinda double KO would suit me well or maybe he will die in other manner, in Baka Updates this manga appears as complete with six volumes so if he dies now what is going to happen on the last volume, the tale of the crusade of Walter and his Merry men against the Duke of Austria?.

Damn this manga sure is harsh, I read the first chapter long time ago and the impression I got was hard enough that it took me really long time to gather the guts to return to this dark story, anyway thanks for the chapters

Damn you Wolfram, first the innkeeper and now Hilde!

Not even fanservice is safe from that bastard.

If wolfram die in peacefull or because of old age that would be ironic.

Still my favourite villain though.

Spoiler

NOOOOOO HILDE WHYYYYYYYYY.

If wolfram die in peacefull or because of old age that would be ironic.

Still my favourite villain though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics