Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

3 thig to say
1- its rare to see icchi manga with a strong mine charcter
2- we have a harem from the 2nd chapter
3- very good manga
YEA! stupid main char! stop being selfish and think about the yanderes plans!
I think he's gonna end up dying.
@Comody From what Mitogawa has said, I am guessing Female.. Which should be quite the interesting development later on.. If you know what I mean *wink*.
Spoiler
Not sure what to put my finger on but something just seems wrong. This manga seems...off...
She might be the only tsun I actually like.
Dammit the spaces didn't work.
Loli with an appetite - Yandere childhood friend - Tsundere yankee
^Cute^ ^Ru~~~~n^ ^Even cuter^

That sums them up for me lol. ( first chapter i didn't like Mitogawa; now i do )
Spoiler
it seems the RAW already reach ch 05 ... hoping for speeding the translation ...
hmm ... princess of hell, yandere childhood friend, and yankee ...
okay, that's harem is SCARY ... (need 1 denpa / nuts girlfriend next ...)
@Kirito Kirigaya ...
something tasty ? to be honest there's one traditional cooking from my home country even "greater" than that ...
using minced beef and undiluted various chilly (red and green, including varius spice including white and black paper ), the broth being boiled multiple times until iit's evaporate into 20% the original amount thus making EXTREME spicy taste ...
when you trying to eat that, you must hold your breath, because your own saliva and breathing becomes so spicy that you might get choked before even swallowing it ...
most people said it's a "broken dish", but I really loved it ...
LOL I wonder what the king of Substance is that? XD
wow, that yandere childhood friend made me Insta-Follow this manga
Still better than overly attached girlfriend. Just GG it, you may call her "yandere" in real life
She displays clear traits of information:

1. Intense possessive love
2. Unhappy eyes of dullness when girls get too close to her love interest
3. Willing to harm herself to harm any potential rivals
4. Willing to kill said rival
5. Has complete information of her love interest's hobbies, talents, personalities, plans, and views on love..

One will have to becareful.
I dream for a Yandere
The childhood friend is scary.
i want the tsundere yankee girl but gonna be awhile til we see her next chapter:(
DUuuuude, I want my own yandere, that would look at me with dead fish eyes, and harass or scare off people talking to me, and follows me even to the toilet, then attempts to sew us together during that night. You know a common relationship with a yandere. That would be nice, lol
why do i think her plans involved him locked up in her room tied up to a chair, while staring at the millions of photos of himself plastered all over her wall type scenario. Oh and last i checked, the kitchen is your place girl you are in the human realm, learn your place
How is this not ecchi?? Swimsuit aprons gotta love it
Chap 3 pg. 5

That sounds like the perfect paradise for women....
The yandere's plans keep backfiring...
OMG so happy ive been waiting for this yey
That Yandere... :o
Yanderes are the best.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics