Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

lol she opens her mouth on command. she has a bright marriage ahead of her, that's for sure!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/111425/enma-no-hanayome-to-kimetsukerareta-fukou-na-ore-no-jinsei-keikaku_ch3_by_for-the-halibut/17
man, i love the teacher!! she's like "time to choose the king of bitches". she is like the fucking amazing. my favorite female in this
damn ... the teacher is even more NUTS than what I already think before ...
no wonder no one want to marry her ...

@itano123 ...
what you loves is "psychotic" yandere ...
it doesn't mean all yandere love killing ...
acting absurd and hurting other like in this manga is also count as yandere ...
i like the yankee girl and Enma but for some reason i don't like the yandere girl, she pisses me off for some reason.... don't know why i normally like the yandere character
I've only read the first chapter, but I hope I get to see him fight with his glasses off (which is unlikely). I would like to see more badasses wearing glasses (well, ones that actually need to wear them to see)
Tsundere yankee?! You screwing with me right?! I can't play Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road yet and you temp me with tsundere yankees?
I like the tsundere yankee so far, she probably won't win because that's how these things work, but she seems the least crazy and cutest.
Not gonna lie TeddyG, but you should propably stay away from Shounen if you can't handle either tsundere, yandere or childish girls. Or just stick to stuff without romance or maybe BL, if you just want them "on their knees" anyways...
To sum it up, you either take this too seriously or you just are not cut out for this type of romantic comedy
"a guy in an apron. don't do it, dude. just...don't.."
i laughed so hard at this one xD
Not gonna lie all the girls kinda suck like none of them could even be vaild girlfriends. tsunderes are fucking annoying and should get punched. yandere(physco chick) are sleeping and waking up in the middle of the night with a shotgun in your face and a knife on your balls. And the devil chick(main girl with blonde hair) is just awful she acts like a fucking retard or a 5 year old how could u ever want to spend more then 5 minutes with her unless she was on her kneesand not talking (if u catch my drift) So out of the 3 yankee girl is the best choice even though shes a tsundere bitch but atleast she isnt retarted or insane.
Lol this is the first time I heard of a "Childhood Friend - Against-His Will ♥"
Posted Image
I'm seen harem before, but this has got to be the 1st "horror" harem where more is not better...
I have the feeling.. that the harem is going to get larger with scarier women >_>
Spoiler
Honestly, trying to decide which girl to cheer for here is like picking a girlfriend out of a crack-addict lineup.
of course! leaves the crazy yandere use knives!! Why NOt?
is that you want to die?
Yandere is definitely my favourite character at the moment. o3o

[And has been since: http://vatoto.com/read/_/103416/enma-no-hanayome-to-kimetsukerareta-fukou-na-ore-no-jinsei-keikaku_ch2_by_for-the-halibut/8]

Spoiler
well, I wouldnt quite call her a naive princess.
Holy crap a long, black-haired tsundere delinquent queen, a yandere childhood friend, and a naive princess of Hell. This only thing keeping this harem from reaching completion are the diva/big boobed and the imouto/kouhai characters.
She looked like she orgasmed when she tasted that curry....yanderes are smexy if you can keep them in line.....with sex....lol
Loving supernatural girl......check
Yandere childhood friend....check
Tsundere(?) Yankee...........check
Abused yet badass MC......check

and we have the makings for an comedic romance manga with a dash of high insanity.
Holy fucking shit.
Why are there 3 insane women throwing themselves at a guy who looks like an older, lesbian Ron Weasley?
I mean, no offense, but dude looks like Kate Gosselin.
Every girl in this story is batshit crazy.
@Animefan20: Yandere is best waifu.
Felt sorry for da main character.
His plan shall never came true......
the MC is solid but the heroines got me concerned, they are all kinda nuts

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics