Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 185votes)

Yumekuri

Alt Names: alt ゆめくりalt 유메쿠리alt Yume-Kurialt 温泉物语alt Сон Каштана
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yugami Makoto likes to travel to different Hot Springs. On his 100th visit to a Hot Spring he meets a beautiful foreign girl in the bath. Stunned by her beauty, he immediately falls for her. But there is more to the girl than the eye meets. And why is Makoto forced to work at the Inn afterwards?

Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive
Go to Yumekuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

363 Comments

Whoa this is alive again!? Seeing an update pop up on the home page made me squee with joy!

Seems the scanlator group is now defunct.  Good news tho, LetItGo-scans is trying to pick it up.

We have a small problem, no, its not lack of a translator.  We are trying to sort out the chapter mess.  It seems the tankubon (volume) we got converted some smaller chapters into .5's so chapter 32 here... is 29 in the tanks...

We have raws, we have a translator, we just need to get it started and make sense of it...

it sure is a good news, looking forward to it!

So... what happened to this? Did it get axed?

Seems the scanlator group is now defunct.  Good news tho, LetItGo-scans is trying to pick it up.

We have a small problem, no, its not lack of a translator.  We are trying to sort out the chapter mess.  It seems the tankubon (volume) we got converted some smaller chapters into .5's so chapter 32 here... is 29 in the tanks...

We have raws, we have a translator, we just need to get it started and make sense of it...

So... what happened to this? Did it get axed?

But is it one? Like I know it doesn't say on the tags, but most of the pics I've seen usually have multiple girls. I wanna read this, but that makes me apprehensive to start...

It's not a harem.

Imagine you're a guy with 4 sisters living under the same roof, with the your crush who is also very close to your sisters coming over the house from time to time.

It's just like that.

But is it one? Like I know it doesn't say on the tags, but most of the pics I've seen usually have multiple girls. I wanna read this, but that makes me apprehensive to start...

but.. but ... we have something like this..

so ... i.. it's not harem right?

Spoiler

Her power level will increase over 9000 if she keeps it up.
At first, the harem-ness was a bit off putting, since everyone kinda fawns over the guy for no reason, but there's a pretty good distinction between the few girls who are actually interested in him like that, and the rest of the cast who just seem easily impressed. Even then, pretty much everyone has their own concerns and interests, and everyone gets scenes that have nothing to do with him at all, so it doesn't feel vapidly protagonist-centric. A lot of the girls are all over each other in a pretty clearly romantic way - even if some readers remain unconvinced - so there's plenty going on for yuri lovers like me or PLG. And the guy characters is actually pretty damn likeable in a way that lots of seinen leads aren't! I don't get to say that often!

I've passed over this one a lot, wary of the seinen label and suggestions of a harem, but it's actually pretty sweet. Well recommended for people who like heartwarming, slightly sappy stories, and pretty girls happily bathing together.

It's not.

if we were to consider this a harem manga, it would be the darn cutest and sweetest harem manga ever written.

if we were to consider this a harem manga, it would be the darn cutest and sweetest harem manga ever written.

I want yukami to end up with tokura.

yuki-chan should never be tainted..

Spoiler

And I'm absolutely aroused.

Also, is that a...screw in Mitomo's head on the last page?

Thanks as always Derek/Demo for the chapters.

yep it sure was, maybe she just lost it when tsutsuji said that XD

hopes our MC save the day

Spoiler

And I'm absolutely aroused.

Also, is that a...screw in Mitomo's head on the last page?

Thanks as always Derek/Demo for the chapters.

Huh been a while

With all that money, we could do anything! Even...go to the beach!

Gotta think big I guess. These girls are visionaries :V

also, AKINO IN A SWIMSUIT ASDFGHJKL

a cute one! then let's go to the beach when we got lot of money...

He should marry Goddess already! XD
Page 5 is certainly stimulating my imagination!

With all that money, we could do anything! Even...go to the beach!

Gotta think big I guess. These girls are visionaries :V

also, AKINO IN A SWIMSUIT ASDFGHJKL

So that was her reason for attending school .. hehe

Parasite girl is cute

I want more of her

[...]

There's regular romance in it too... I used the word regular... but I can't think of any other word to use. Meh.

Regular is all but not what happens here. It's even more harmless then the Aa! Megami-sama!!- kind of romance (I'm speaking of the Manga), but not at the same level as the Pastel-romance (the one that makes you sleepy or pull out your hair because of the maincasts immaturity).

Spoiler

Still, romance, as it evolved from medieval and early modern literature, involves way more feelings of loneliness, love and longing than this one(and most of the manga-stories tagged as romance) does, because of engagements and marriages arranged by the families.

If you want to read what nowadays is defined as "romance", read "Good ending" and take that for reference of "regular relationships" [can't blame the Japanese, though. They never learned morals through Christianity or Confucianism]. You can say that stories with "regular relationships" don't have romance in them and the other way around;

Spoiler

Also,sorry for those who get diabetes, it feels like common valerian for me :(

"You know . . . I think we can have a great senpai-kouhai relationship during our time here."

Me looks at the picture.

Um, just . . . how great are we talking about here? ;)

I'm surprised you didn't say "what a cute kouhai." :V

"You know . . . I think we can have a great senpai-kouhai relationship during our time here."

Me looks at the picture.

Um, just . . . how great are we talking about here? ;)

im torn on whether the goddess looks better with white or black hair... leaning towards white  ... but black is  os pretty shiny

that's quite dilemma for me too

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics