Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 185votes)

Yumekuri

Alt Names: alt ゆめくりalt 유메쿠리alt Yume-Kurialt 温泉物语alt Сон Каштана
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yugami Makoto likes to travel to different Hot Springs. On his 100th visit to a Hot Spring he meets a beautiful foreign girl in the bath. Stunned by her beauty, he immediately falls for her. But there is more to the girl than the eye meets. And why is Makoto forced to work at the Inn afterwards?

Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive
Go to Yumekuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

363 Comments

I should be translating instead of replying to your drivel, but...

Edit: I got around to finishing the c6 script and starting the c7 script after typing this, so look forward to more hnnng.

Are you sure you're cut out as a manga critic? You're basing complete character descriptions/expectations on five chapters, none of which give a full indication of the characters' personalities. Take it from the translator, who is currently handling more than twice as many raws as there are English chapters--you're seriously getting ahead of yourself.

You're also horribly misinterpreting the reason that Makoto is actually staying there--he has effectively robbed their resident goddess of her ability to maintain the springs, potentially putting them out of business and ruining THEIR lives/rendering them homeless. He has every reason to be serving them.

He dropped out of the school he was attending before the events of the series, yes. He's also attending a new school now, through the good graces of our beloved Tokura. Furthermore, contrary to what you appear to think...he's actually glad to be working there. Not sure where you think his life got ruined.

Also, as for character quality...do you honestly think there isn't room for character development? Consider their ages.

If you want me to humor your intention of character assessment for a moment, I must say that despite my heart dying over her moe, the least effective /character/ (as opposed to a living signboard) is Yuri, the goddess herself. We know virtually nothing about her--past or otherwise. Thus far she has acted as little more than reader-bait. I'm not even kidding; the mystery of her background is one of her selling points at the moment.

Welp:

Yugami Makoto - actually interesting character. He subverts several (completely terrible) recurring manga tropes and I'm glad to see that. Seems to be an interesting, driven, mature, responsible, reasonable character.

Every female character besides Tokura and the Goddess is complete garbage. Treating a guy like crap and...well, being generally unappreciative when he DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL and derailed his life because of THEIR MISTAKE...absolutely unforgivable. They should be bowing at his damn feet because he was saintly enough to forgive them for doing all he did for them. It's not cute, it's goddamned annoying.

...Oh, and I assume that every other guy character is ALSO going to be garbage. This president dude and the mindless women-objectifying fanboy groupies...I don't think I'm going to like them.

I'm sorry that I'm spitting venom at someone who went out of their way to express their opinion and gratitude for our work, but I had to say something.

As expected this series progress fast after adopted by Renzokusei scans  ,Renzokusei Scans u Rock! lol, cant wait to see new chapter

Welp:

Yugami Makoto - actually interesting character. He subverts several (completely terrible) recurring manga tropes and I'm glad to see that. Seems to be an interesting, driven, mature, responsible, reasonable character.

Every female character besides Tokura and the Goddess is complete garbage. Treating a guy like crap and...well, being generally unappreciative when he DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL and derailed his life because of THEIR MISTAKE...absolutely unforgivable. They should be bowing at his damn feet because he was saintly enough to forgive them for doing all he did for them. It's not cute, it's goddamned annoying.

...Oh, and I assume that every other guy character is ALSO going to be garbage. This president dude and the mindless women-objectifying fanboy groupies...I don't think I'm going to like them.

I know this comes off...complaining but, I mean, this manga has the weirdest combination concepts I adore and also one that I am totally tired of. Whatever though.

Thanks for your hard work Renzokuzei scans, really appreciate it!

I'm (sort of) hoping it's just me, but is anyone else having loading issues with Batoto of late? I seem to have to wait much longer for pages to load than I have to do anywhere else. Doesn't seem to matter which manga I try.

Perhaps it's just the new releases?

same here, it's seriously annoying. I guess it's server issue. Probably overloaded.

That Yugami is 16 actually surprising. He seems more mature than his peers and those in other manga of this genre. Same with Tokura.

So do they have a guardian?

I'm (sort of) hoping it's just me, but is anyone else having loading issues with Batoto of late? I seem to have to wait much longer for pages to load than I have to do anywhere else. Doesn't seem to matter which manga I try.

I was having the same problem. I wondered if it was just my dorm's connection (I'm connecting from Nagoya, Japan over here).

photo association prez looks like a d-bag, he's probably doing something that's goin to piss me off in a couple chapters

Perhaps it's just the new releases?

Oooh, a competition. Beautiful.

That pic makes the MC look like a total pimp.

"No baths" doesn't mean "no body washing." It just means he couldn't use the spring's pools.

C'mon guys. Nobody in Japan is that unhygienic.

The lil sister like character is adorable but def bratty. Dude looks like a boss and harem king

Not bathing for a week wouldn't even faze my brother.

Well I do have extremely extremely greasy hair/skin, not everyone is like me. But if I skip 1-2 days of bathing the scent of my hair gives my headache.

Wait a second, they didn't let him bath for a week?

These girls are vile creatures coming straight from the bowels of hell.

Not bathing for a week wouldn't even faze my brother.

Wait a second, they didn't let him bath for a week?

These girls are vile creatures coming straight from the bowels of hell.

although it's usual routine for harem, setting the main heroine on the first page is not a good sign because it's predictable. But I admit this one has a nice feel to the atmosphere of the characters.

Well, personally I dislike harems and hope this isn't one.  

This isn't a harem. Not even close. Putting the heroine on the first page has /nothing/ to do with it.

3rd chapter, last page. Almost died.

Yumekuri.... Yume...ri Yu....ri Everything makes sense now!!

Well, personally I dislike harems and hope this isn't one.  Unpredictability is all very fine, but the unpredictable harem requires a lot of artificiality.  Having the guy actually fall for someone specific and not having masses of girls arbitrarily throwing themselves at him allows more natural character development.

So far I'm liking this.

although it's usual routine for harem, setting the main heroine on the first page is not a good sign because it's predictable. But I admit this one has a nice feel to the atmosphere of the characters.

I like this.. though sometimes tells me it won't be a long lived series.

Ah well, it's a nice read. Thanks for the releases.

Hi, new RZK translator here. Now that I've finished the In Bura chapters that were left [be patient, this takes time to finish] I've moved on to Yumekuri. Almost dying from the moe as I work on this. We're releasing more of this series as soon as we can get the time together to clean/typeset/etc these.

If you want them faster, we'd be delighted to have some more people on board with Photoshop experience! That's what we seem to need most at the moment. Apply here: http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/8200-applications/

I smell yuri? 

You're not too far off, I suppose...the character bios at the beginning of some chapters note that Mitomo and Tsutsuji are extremely fond of each other. This isn't a yuri series though, and I'm not about to add that to the genre list--nor should anyone else.

Before you talk about unoriginality, go complain to US for their super amazing numbers of vampire and werewolf stories.

Goddess and hot spring is one of their tradition so you can't blame them, at least the goddess here is one of the cutest. 

The goddess (name learned in chapter 3, not telling here) and Akino are making me do moe-induced backflips as I work on this. The end of chapter 3 had me freezing up for a minute.

I must note, however, that vampire stories are EVEN MORE rampant here in the manga/etc universe (if only because they tend to find willing publishers more often). As long as it has roots in lore anywhere, you'll find it in pop lit. Expecting pure originality in most pop lit makes about as much sense as expecting originality in pop music. It just doesn't happen very often.

This one has potential, thx a lot @ Renzokusei Scans

Spoiler

Before you talk about unoriginality, go complain to US for their super amazing numbers of vampire and werewolf stories.

Goddess and hot spring is one of their tradition so you can't blame them, at least the goddess here is one of the cutest. 

Wow, finally it's continuing!

Thank you Derek and everyone else at Renzokusei scans!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics