Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 71votes)

Ghost Writer

Alt Names: alt ゴーストライター
Author: Tsubaki Kawori
Artist: Tsubaki Kawori
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikage Tarou is a poor 25-year-old writer with a secret: He’s the ghost writer behind an author that has recently become wildly popular, Nagareboshi Ryuusei. Since Tarou’s ghost writing is strictly confidential, everyone he knows believes that he’s something of a failure. His personal life doesn’t make him look very successful either, as he didn’t acquire a very prestigious education and he’s never slept with a woman. His publishing company doesn’t treat him with much respect, and he’s always behind on his apartment rent. His personal life is looking more interesting lately, though. He has a thing for his landlord, an innocent and pretty young woman named Mabayu, and his sexy, uninhibited neighbor Hikaru keeps causing all sorts of awkward situations. Will Mikage ever be able to attain any kind of public success, and will he ever end up with Mabayu?
Go to Ghost Writer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

138 Comments

Hey, hey, I think some people are throwing this away without really giving it a chance. I find the protagonist's passive objectiveness actually respectable. I like the way his turning down some of the 'ecchi' situations without really being a coward about it. Sex isn't everything, especially with your job on the line (I'd probably do the same thing in some cases, but that's just me).

As said before, it's only been like 5 chapters, I'm going to wait this one out before passing a final judgement on it.
here is a little something I was thinking about the whole event.

Posted Image
Oh would you look at that, another manga that focuses on the niche of fan-service. To be honest I skip those worthless pages;good thing the main plot is at least semi-serious..
I see the idol's ending in sight.
@eric_z another manga about peeing idols....another manga about peeing idols....another manga about peeing idols....I weep for humanity.
Lol the mangaka used to be a shoujo mangaka now this. What a big change!
i think this is this mangaka's first ecchi manga, and i like it (unless you consider all the strange sexual attacks in Number as ecchi). if youd prefer guys go read Number or something, but i myself like idols and free spirited neighbors
I don't think there'll be any romantic developments for a while.
I guess the normal people who likes ecchi needs a bit of romance behind them too..

I hope the actress becomes better after interacting with him~ But I have a feeling the mangaka will throw her aside from the story once her arc is done -.-
This would be so much better if it wasn't for such an emphasis on fan service. I know, I know, how dare I blaspheme against fan service but come on!
Spoiler
Chap. 5 is like a huge tribute to Idol wa xxxx Nante Shimasen!, another manga about peeing idols.
the amount of fanservices is overhelming *wiping blood driping from nose* some more the hopelesness of mc is greatly exploited, can't wait for next chapter!
"Even before losing his virginity, he gains experience in love plays." What a legend
Another manga that have a very big potential but then going to a wrong path.... Oh well it's not that rare in Japan nowdays anyway..
Not all has to be big boobs, appeared my loli idol pettanko, yes.
Oh my... I prefer the idol now. Go IDOL!!
the mc better pop his cherry soon or else he'll become a wizard...
I see Boobs everywhere!!
Pretty sure he wasn't being a dumbass in that situation,That was the smart thing to do.
another dumbass protagonis that reject a goddamn meal in front of him
Just spray on some frebreeze. No one will ever know.

Is the ecchi audience really that big

Yes.
Another manga with potential going down the drain. Or maybe I was to blind to see it from the beginning, the plot was just there to create ecchi situations............Is the ecchi audience really that big or is the author just a bad write?

*Sigh, unfollow and leaves.
Certainly a respectable MC (as far as his ideals on romance goes), but he's still a goddamn idiot. Sutton has the right idea.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics