Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!

Alt Names: alt ギャルゲヱの世界よ、ようこそ!alt Gal Game no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galgame no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galge no Sekai yo, Youkosoalt Gyaruge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugee no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugewe no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Welcome to the World of Galgame!alt 欢迎光临美少女游戏世界
Author: Noritake Tao
Artist: Takashi Moritaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings!
Go to Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How can the MC be so dumb? New Window kirbyeggs
  • 8 Replies
Topic Unorthodox realistic harem manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

182 Comments

well fu- i don't see that ch12 is below chapter 1, LUL.. well looks like i got the point that this is not a long running manga.
hmmm ending is seeming to be rushed, but forcing him to chose might be a good thing. After all we dont want one of those harem manga that just leaves things as is and nothing EVER develops.
Galge world still merged with real world, i think the appropriate ending will be something like the two world (Real World and Galge World) started to separate, and stuff + drama happens in it.

Anyway i don't think this manga is a long running one.
?? Do you guys think it's a rushed ending or is it an appropriate pace?
Just got confused by the quick wrap up
I really hope he chooses saki!!!! she is my favorite.
i guess only the epilogue is left
OK. Now I'm satisfied. I'm ready for the next anomaly/crazy event.
Nest: Well, it's just a random woman on the street, what else should it be?
Want to make the all the girls happy Takenori? Simple...Harem end. It's always the answer!
What the hell is single ending, I just know harem ends. Hell yeah!
@kowoyoshi My thoughts... exactly...
And that my friends is how you unlock, the "harem" ending :P
I'm sorry but with this art style, I just can't take the story or their reactions seriously
I think its over on a few sites the manga is labeled finished but some others say ongoing but if its over i enjoyed it.
heh, I'm so glad to see new chapter.
You know it's hardcore when the MC breaks down the 4th wall without a sweat.
sorry my bad i mean page 21 ch.9

i wish i can edit my comment xD
So... there is glitch? and who's that person who is mysteriously drawn asking about the problem, at page 29 ch.9?? Npc A or??

And what next??
hmmm whats next
What is going to happen now he cleared all the routes?
"I'm aiming for the harem ending!!"

That was awesome!!
I wonder what would happen if the MC accidentally placed "School Days" in there.
Damn! Reality is Really the hardest game ever!!!
@acolyte ...
Wakaki, TWGOK mangaka HATES reality ...
so the main difference, in this manga reality might become enemy but also becomes ally ...
while in TWGOK, reality is always become enemy, unless Keima "plan" it beforehand to support him ... (or one of heroine help him indirectly ...
You folks are sure in for a whirlwind starting from C10 (novel was great). No spineless MC in sight either.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics